Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

I'm Out

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm Out

Guys, it's been great. You've all been invaluable resources (whether I've acknowledged it to you personally or not) to my little project and I appreciate it, but I've reached critical mass with just how much money I was willing to spend on a vehicle that the mainstream aftermarket community isn't willing to support (and I've spent untold thousands!). I hope my new Chevy Avalanche treats me with a fraction of the dependability, and gets me to, through, over and around the obstacles my 4Runner has through the last four years. This site especially, and others like it are a reflection of just how special the Toyota community is.

be_deviler is out.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by be_deviler
Guys, it's been great. You've all been invaluable resources (whether I've acknowledged it to you personally or not) to my little project and I appreciate it, but I've reached critical mass with just how much money I was willing to spend on a vehicle that the mainstream aftermarket community isn't willing to support (and I've spent untold thousands!). I hope my new Chevy Avalanche treats me with a fraction of the dependability, and gets me to, through, over and around the obstacles my 4Runner has through the last four years. This site especially, and others like it are a reflection of just how special the Toyota community is.

be_deviler is out.
Sad to see anyone go.... where exactly bay area are you at? im up in fremont.....
Old 02-23-2004, 04:34 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by be_deviler

be_deviler is out.
Sad to see ya go.

Good luck with the new Chevy
Old 02-23-2004, 04:35 AM

Take care man... it was fun watching your runner grow. What's the future hold for the rig anyways? Carry on as is? Return to stock? Part out and sell?