Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Got Zaino...Results..Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got Zaino...Results..Pics!

Hey Gang. I recently started a thread claiming that I got Zaino products and had good results. Here are the pics. It was getting dark so I hope they are Ok. I polished a week ago. The results are awesome. Its soo much easier to wash and maintain. Also keep in mind thats 9 year old paint you are looking at.
Attached Thumbnails Got Zaino...Results..Pics!-picture-017.jpg   Got Zaino...Results..Pics!-picture-020.jpg   Got Zaino...Results..Pics!-picture-025.jpg  
Old 05-01-2006, 08:59 PM

Looks good- did you polish the glass and lights with it too?
Old 05-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Ric
Banned - User requested

looks great.. love a clean runner, now go get it muddy, lol.
Jeffires,
when my brother did the car show thing, we would wax and polish all the glass, looks like FORANA did.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:33 AM

Yeah I polished everything. Its good cause now all I need is one product and not 4. I don't think it'll get muddy, it'll just slip right off. Haha
Old 05-02-2006, 10:29 AM

Cool, now treat those flares
Old 05-02-2006, 12:34 PM

Yeah I know. I can never get those flares black. Any suggestions on what to use? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2006, 02:14 PM

Nice job...What products of theirs did you actually use? I looked over their stuff and was wondering how well it really works? Was it a lot of work for you? I have seen the clay treatment before but never done it.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:32 PM

i use armor all, if you apply it then rub it in with a 2nd cloth afterwards you get a black look and not all glossy
Originally Posted by FORANA
Yeah I know. I can never get those flares black. Any suggestions on what to use? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:51 PM

I used the ZPC paint cleaner(worked wonders) then 2 coats of Z-2 treated with Z-FX. I used the Z-6 spray between coats. The Z-6 really gives it an anti-static feel so nothing sticks to it.

I was a bit initimidated by the different products listed on zaino.com. Kept me from using at first, but it was well worth it. Very well worth it. WAY better than anything else. Way better.

The initial work is hard. But it looks like it will be easy to maintain. Took like 5 hours. I didn't claybar cause I recently did. If you add that you're looking at 6 hour workout. OK then.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Contributing Member

If you got the zaino tire shine use that on the black plastic, it looks awesome and dries completely, not greasy at all. It also doesn't dry stuff out and make it turn whitish like armor all can.

Just wait till you drive it in the rain for the first time, watching it run off the hood is awesome. It works a lot like rain-x on the glass too, you'll love it.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:02 PM

Yeah water does bead like a mo fo. In fact it beads so well when I wash it, I use a leaf blower to dry and it blows the water right off. Last night was the fastest I have ever washed my car. I will never use anything but zaino from now on.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah water does bead like a mo fo. In fact it beads so well when I wash it, I use a leaf blower to dry and it blows the water right off. Last night was the fastest I have ever washed my car. I will never use anything but zaino from now on.
I brake harder than normal when it's raining, I can just imagine the fat beads of water sitting on the roof and want them to pour off of there. You are right about how easy it is to wash, pretty much everything comes right off. Your pics look great, glad to hear you are happy with it.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I was a bit initimidated by the different products listed on zaino.com. Kept me from using at first, but it was well worth it. Very well worth it. WAY better than anything else. Way better.

The initial work is hard. But it looks like it will be easy to maintain. Took like 5 hours. I didn't claybar cause I recently did. If you add that you're looking at 6 hour workout. OK then.
YES! many people feel so intimidated by the types of products, the application process, etc. but for those who take the time to learn about it and learn the application steps, you will be rewarded by the best shine (imho) of any car care product (flame suit on)

bob
Old 05-03-2006, 07:07 PM

I agree with Bob. It is by far the best shine. The hard work just makes it all that more satisfying. Sweet deals.