Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Any other 4Runner message boards?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Contributing Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I figured you guys can find it. I'm a bit leery of opening up pirate from my work computer. The avatars are a bit racey and my monitor faces my cube door.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Cebby
No
I agree with Cebby.

Cebby's right. Once you've posted here, Yotatech owns your soul and you will never be able to leave .
Haha He's right. Once I found this forum, I haven't been able to leave. Now I'm addicted.

i wanna go over there and be like "hi i'm new and i i just got a 1985 4x4 4runner and i want to lower it and put on 20s, how do i do that? oh and say i did want to use 4x4, where is the button to turn it on?"
PLEASE do it. That would be so hilarious. I would laugh my ass off. If you don't do it, I think I will.

YotaTech
Old 06-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Contributing Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by 93_Runner06
PLEASE do it. That would be so hilarious.
No, don't do it guys. It's one thing to do that to the ford board or some other board, but Pirate is different, they've got a really active toyota forum and they have a wealth of info. Besides, it's not like you'll be the first person to do that, they get that all the time and they just delete the thread and ban you instantly.
Old 06-06-2003, 11:06 AM

Try posting something about a street mod at the ODW forum, they'll flame you, thats why I don't post over there that much and came here to Yotatech!
Old 06-06-2003, 03:17 PM

Originally posted by Andrey
I also visit 4x4wire Message Boards. Not as good as Yotatech, but there are several pretty cool folks over there too.
*Rant on*
I completely disagree. I'm gonna voice my opinion which will probably get deleted but here it goes.
ODW is a WHOLE lot better than yotatech, ODW was the big newer 4Runner forum with a lot of members. Then yotatech comes along to steal its thunder. Which I still don't really like bout that. I usually hang around ODW and PBB, and when I get bored come over here. PBB is the hardcore board, ODW is next, then yotatech comes in last with ricer 4Runners. Yotatech is just to nice, has no fun whatsoever. I mean its fun to throw in a little argument we have at ODW, its all in good ole fun. But here you start a arguement and it gets deleted since this is a G rated board, too pansyish. But then again yotatech did take away the people who make ODW not as fun, and took care of the ricer 4Runners for us.
*rant off*

Last edited by EClayton08; 06-06-2003 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:19 PM

Originally posted by EClayton08
*Rant on*
I completely disagree. I'm gonna voice my opinion which will probably get deleted but here it goes.
ODW is a WHOLE lot better than yotatech, ODW was the big newer 4Runner forum with a lot of members. Then yotatech comes along to steal its thunder. Which I still don't really like bout that. I usually hang around ODW and PBB, and when I get bored come over here. PBB is the hardcore board, ODW is next, then yotatech comes in last with ricer 4Runners. Yotatech is just to nice, has no fun whatsoever. I mean its fun to throw in a little argument we have at ODW, its all in good ole fun. But here you start a arguement and it gets deleted since this is a G rated board, too pansyish. But then again yotatech did take away the people who make ODW not as fun, and took care of the ricer 4Runners for us.
*rant off*
Then leave...
Old 06-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Contributing Member

*Rant on*
*rant off*
If its so bad, why did you beg to come back????
Old 06-06-2003, 03:35 PM

Originally posted by mertztr
He said all the members here have riced out 4Runners, but yet he's a member of the forum? Ban him!

*Edit, so I can say that SOME of the members at ODW are a bunch of hicks!

Last edited by Vato Loco; 06-06-2003 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Contributing Member

I don't think he meant all members have riced-out runners, that would just be re-tahhhded.

We do have some ricers here, yes, and there are still ricers on ODW too. I'd be the first to admit that it's not the look I prefer, who really cares anyway?

Christian, feel free to dump in that 'dead horse' icon at any time.

I also think we've seen enough examples of freedom of speech today to know why we wouldn't ban someone just for stating an opinion either, no matter how misguided it may be. It's like a TV...if you don't like what's on, turn the freakin channel.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:41 PM

Originally posted by mertztr
Yep I begged didn't I, no I just asked, asking isn't begging. I asked to come back so I could hang around the Off road part as I wanted to ask about Steves MC09.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:44 PM

Yep I begged didn't I, no I just asked, asking isn't begging. I asked to come back so I could hang around the Off road part as I wanted to ask about Steves MC09.
So then why have you stuck around when you finished asking steve about the MC09? Don't like it then leave!
Old 06-06-2003, 03:53 PM

Originally posted by Vato Loco
So then why have you stuck around when you finished asking steve about the MC09? Don't like it then leave!
To give my opinion on the best newer 4Runner forum. Then again I'm not the cool guy who post my STOCK 0-60 and 1/4 mile time, which every other stock 4Runner runs.

Racing In A Honda Is Like The Special Olympics.......Even If You Win You're Still Retarded. But In A 4Runner, Now Thats A Different Story
Dude, what are you retarded like the quote? A 4Runner is not a racing car, unless your NW4Runner or Tragerr who spent thousands in their 4Runner. Now you racing your 16.4s 4Runner is so damn fast man, let me give you props. But a Honda would still whoop the ˟˟˟˟ out of you.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:57 PM

Hey Vato Fago, I checked out your cardomain site and it said Year:2000, hate to tell you that 4Runner in your sig isn't a 2000.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:58 PM

Hey Vato Fago, I checked out your cardomain site and it said Year:2000, hate to tell you that 4Runner in your sig isn't a 2000.
Notice the site has ˟˟˟˟˟ on it, dumbass! Do you feel like a man now that you called me "Vato Fago"? That must've taken you awhile to come up with huh?

Last edited by Vato Loco; 06-06-2003 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:01 PM

Notice the site has ˟˟˟˟˟ on it, dumbass!
What the hell do you mean has ˟˟˟˟ on it? Its blank, someone needs to learn for HTML if they want to make a webpage. But I still read on the left Year: 2000 asshat.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:03 PM

Are you some kind of an idiot? I meant ˟˟˟˟ as in there ain't nothing there stupid!
Old 06-06-2003, 04:03 PM

Do you feel like a man now that you called me "Vato Fago"? That must've taken you awhile to come up with huh?
Yep, I came up with it in a good 2 seconds, as reading some of your post just explains it all.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Contributing Member

Now there's that friendly attitude that everyone brags about here on yotatech...

Ill agree with Clayton to an extent. ODW is better in my opinion of off-road worthy questions. The experience level in that category is much higher considering the amount of first and second gens over there SASed and on 35+'s. Those guys hit the trails and hard. If you search hard enough, you could gather every bit of information to rebuild every part of a first gen. Yotatech on the other hand has such a large 3rd gen population that ODW lost. As a result the weath of information is growing exponentially over here.

Nevertheless, if you wanna get into serious off-roading...ODW is where its at. Cant wait for 44Runner to get that SAS writeup done...
Old 06-06-2003, 04:04 PM

lol......you're pathetic ------->EClayton08

Last edited by Vato Loco; 06-06-2003 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:05 PM

Are you some kind of an idiot? I meant ˟˟˟˟ as in there ain't nothing there stupid!
Look at the left dumb˟˟˟˟, then you will see asshat.

Quick Reply: Any other 4Runner message boards?