2010+ 4Runner 5th gen 4Runners

5th lift kits on special, and some new pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
5th lift kits on special, and some new pics

Many are making their kits out of rubber, aka (polyurethane), and those kits can compress over time. I just had a guy that had a 2.5" kit from another company made out of rubber/polyurethane, and after 2 years it went from a 2.5" in the front to a 2". It shrunk that much and then he started to rub on his front tires. He called me and I sold him a 3/2 kit and explained how this will never happen with this kit. Also, every kit is made in the USA, custom made to order here on the east coast. Then it's shipped 2 day priority mail for quick delivery. All prices updated as of now and will run this sale as long as I can until tax season ends.

Also, we are now making the driver side rear spacer thicker than passenger side to get rid of the lean. This trucks LEAN more on the driver side (due to the gas tank and battery being on the driver side). If you notice, the truck has more lean from the factory on the driver side. When you do any of these lifts, that lean will be gone.

Call/text 717-319-2100 with any questions, and can also do rear spacers in any size.

4th gen & 5th gen lift & leveling kits at Burtman Industries

2017 4Runner, with the 2/1 kit installed.

4th gen & 5th gen lift & leveling kits at Burtman Industries