Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Bunce School Road

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bunce School Road

I am planning to go up Bunce almost every weekend during the summer (starting May 25 for me). I'm going up this coming Sunday the 6th, weather willing. I know that Molly, tc, AxleIke, and vwfastg60 will be joining me up there on a regular basis, and we'll probably get dinner in Lyons or Longmont afterwards. But all others who are interested and live in the area are more than welcome to come.

Also, I had a question. Does anyone know who the guys are that I met last Sunday at Bunce? They have a red '83 4WD truck (made in '82) and an '87 (I believe) silver 4WD truck. Both run 22R's, I think. There's also somebody who hangs out with them that drives an older Jeep. All manual transmissions. They said that their material was posted here after their trips to Bunce and other areas. The Toys have very low floors and frame rails in the middle (in comparison to the rest of the vehicle), with huge tires and modified suspensions. The guy with the red '83 drove it up onto a huge boulder. It was awesome. They were taking pictures and generally talking and having a good time. So was I. We briefly met, and the guy with the '83 wished me happy wheeling. We were running the three olive green Honda ATVs, one belonging to the neighbors, and the others to me and my dad. Any help with this appreciated. I would like to meet these guys up there again to do some wheeling. Maybe we could incorporate it into one huge trip with all the usernames I mentioned earlier, plus other interested parties in Colorado, plus these guys with the two Toys and the Jeep.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
could this be the guy with the 83?

We have seen them the past few times we were up there.

heres his buddy in the jeep