General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

Stories about why we love our Yotas

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JShaffer0525
. who needs a tent when you have a 4runner?
amen... love the runner, just had to use the tent last time...too much gear in the back to sleep there.

in Nantahala Gorge.

the Dragon..US 129

Old 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im in north florida and out front is a US 129

so if i just keep going northbound on it ill find them big misty hills?

lets ride!!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:44 PM

im 18 and ive owned 3 vehicles already 89 f150 351w on 33" 91 integra ls with some decent engine work. and now i got my yota. long story short the truck was to dang heavy to even take it through a mud puddle just about lol the integra just got me too many speeding tickets. so i finally found a happy medium. took it to the beach and it handled beautifully on mich ltx's didnt even air down.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM

Along with my other theory of why our pickups start hating like around 20 years, i have another one... which is a little contradictory, but maybe they just didn't think it through all the way. Anyways, they must put something in the metal or interior pieces, and it releases some fumes which interact with a chemical in our brains which make us love our trucks. I think it comes out more when we start cutting the metal, and welding to it, maybe thats the part they didn't think through enough... Toyota engineers are all, YES, WE HAVE IT, and then the didn't think about what would happen when people start fabricating onto the vehicle, and the fume release is increased...

Quick Reply: Stories about why we love our Yotas