General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

fuelmaster.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fuelmaster.com

has anyone heard anything about fuelmaster units. Seems pretty gimmicky like the vortex air intake deal. But if anyone has heard anything about this then let us know. With gas prices the way they are, a shot in the dark can't hurt too much. Please don't post random non-informed comments. I could just as easily call it a gimmick and write it off if I wanted too. But has anyone actually used one or heard of one being used?

goat
Old 05-10-2007, 07:56 AM

it's just a fuel line magnet like all the other ones on ebay as far as I can tell. The fact that they don't give any functional explaination in their "how it works" section gives it away as a gimmick. there should be a few threads here on this
Old 05-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Contributing Member

if it really worked, it would be stock on todays vehicles. Car manufactures are targeted by the govt to make their vehicles as efficient as possible. they would not pass up on something that would cost them about .25 cents to produce. if the claimed increases could be proven.