03+ 4Runner/GX470, & 05+ Tacomas 4th gen 4Runners & 5th gen trucks

New Tacoma Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AH64ID
Yeah I was also told that any current rebates would apply in addition to the 100 over invoice Please have something good in Aprilish timeframe
You can't ask for more consideration than that. Hats off to Rich Rogers.

Traditional big incentive months, called "Thrust Months" internally, include March and May (of five annually). It can vary, but those will be the best months to get either cash back or finance subsidies. The best incentives begin after the 15th of the month. Usually the dealer doesn't know ahead of time what or when the incentives begin, so stay in touch with them to get the best deal. Hopefully April will work out too, but count on March or May if history repeats.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BT17R
You can't ask for more consideration than that. Hats off to Rich Rogers.

Traditional big incentive months, called "Thrust Months" internally, include March and May (of five annually). It can vary, but those will be the best months to get either cash back or finance subsidies. The best incentives begin after the 15th of the month. Usually the dealer doesn't know ahead of time what or when the incentives begin, so stay in touch with them to get the best deal. Hopefully April will work out too, but count on March or May if history repeats.
Either of those months work for me.. thanks
Old 11-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Contributing Member

Just bought one! Too excited to type right now going driving I'll post details later!
Old 11-18-2006, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by slosurfer
Just bought one! Too excited to type right now going driving I'll post details later!
CONGRATS

Old 11-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Contributing Member

No pics yet, but I will get some tomorrow. Details:
Dcab 4.0 v6 4x4 shortbed
TRD Offroad (package B per toy website)
Super Sport Snugtop
MSRP app. $31,454

got it for $28,350 about 300 over invoice?(not sure of exact pricing on snugtop)

The cool thing is that this frees the runner up for more trail duty. Bad thing is new truck payments get in way of mod $$$ for runner for a little while.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:38 AM

No pics yet, but I will get some tomorrow. Details:
Dcab 4.0 v6 4x4 shortbed
TRD Offroad (package B per toy website)
Super Sport Snugtop
MSRP app. $31,454

got it for $28,350 about 300 over invoice?(not sure of exact pricing on snugtop)

The cool thing is that this frees the runner up for more trail duty. Bad thing is new truck payments get in way of mod $$$ for runner for a little while.
Are you sure its option "B" neither 5spd auto or 6spd man have Off-Road with option "B", only "A" or "D" auto and "A" or "C" M/T....

Sounds like a sweet deal thou...
Old 11-19-2006, 06:42 AM
Contributing Member

On the website, where you build and price the truck. After choosing dcab v6 4x4 5spd auto, then it is option combination B (basically TRD Offroad and Tow package). It is actually a really popular setup for a tacoma out here. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles like the sport package that you are looking at, but we needed to have the shell and I kind of wanted the elocker instead of the limited slip. I don't think anyone is really going to beat the deal that you are going to get. I looked at some with all the options that you are going to get, they are nice! Thanks for starting this thread, it gave me somewhere to start and got me motivated to start wheelin and dealin. I will definately be jealous of your 6 disc changer and sound system!
Old 11-19-2006, 06:45 AM

On the website, where you build and price the truck. After choosing dcab v6 4x4 5spd auto, then it is option combination B (basically TRD Offroad and Tow package). It is actually a really popular setup for a tacoma out here. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles like the sport package that you are looking at, but we needed to have the shell and I kind of wanted the elocker instead of the limited slip. I don't think anyone is really going to beat the deal that you are going to get. I looked at some with all the options that you are going to get, they are nice! Thanks for starting this thread, it gave me somewhere to start and got me motivated to start wheelin and dealin. I will definately be jealous of your 6 disc changer and sound system!

Intersting, thats option "A" when I build the truck... must be geographically dependant...

The stereo will be nice, but the big thing I want is the side curtain air bags... gonna be driving kids around... I know I know...we didnt even have front airbags growing up, but what the hell
Old 11-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Contributing Member

I forgot that you have to use your zipcode to build and price. side curtain airbags would have been nice for the kids but you have to get it with the vsc. I was told that it is hard to find the offroad package with that, they told me that it is more common in the trd sport package with the limited slip.
I asked my mom what held us in our seats before there were carseats, she said, "Groceries!". I wish they all came standard with all the safety equipment, I hate it that they tack on all the other stuff if you try to add one thing. I am def. happy with it so far, but haven't got to drive it too much, maybe I can convince the boss to take her truck to the dunes today!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:09 AM

Its a family sunday in the new truck