Sponsored by: DashLynx

urban wheeling

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i hope curbs lol
Old 10-20-2009, 06:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I get bad looks driving through town in my built trail rig because of people like you.

I guess its hard to see know but someday when your balls drop you might have the intellegence to realize how disrespectful your are being.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:50 PM

you hope curbs?
Old 10-20-2009, 06:53 PM

how do you hope a curb?!?..lmao

i dont get dirty looks..but the cops like to try to get me because alot of guys around here like to go down to the refuge and do doughnuts in the field...which you guys should know is WAAAYYYY FAAARRR PAST ILLEGAL..lmao..they'll throw ya in jail for that stuff..hahahah..
Old 10-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Contributing Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
I always hop curbs

If somebody is in the way of me turning right or something, I just get two wheels on the curb and pass them

Im really good at judging the space needed for my rig to pass by cars, so I usually just squeak by and give people a nice close look of my tires/armor hehe!
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM

yeah i just jump with muh feet you know waht im saying ha ha
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM

your gonna get eyeballed for driving a wheeler "PERIOD".. the more it becomes built the more your gonna get looked at...

Unfortunally, the public who don't understand there is people who are wheelers that are very respectful of the land and do their part to keep trails open..
All it takes is for people to start seeing 4wds, no matter how built doing that is illegal or stupid and they will relate all wheelers to "bad people"

It goes for both sides, there is respectful wheelers like mentioned above and there are the jackasses who i have to PICK UP THEIR trash EVERYTIME i go wheeling. These jerks don't realize they, and they alone are the reasons our trails are being closed, and being closed for good.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:57 PM

you know since i cant drive yet its with my bike ha ha
Old 10-20-2009, 07:02 PM

and hwen im heading for the shrubbery i usually jump it no harm done then plant a rose ey?
Old 10-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i'm a mall crawler...... does that count
Old 10-20-2009, 07:17 PM

It wasn't really urban but there was a muddy ditch along a road we called burnout lane (wonder why) that kids had been wheelin and dug out for like three years. Then right after I got my license I went through it a few times (All the damage was done by a bunch of full sizes in the past) and like the third time I got stuck cause a crappy dakota got stuck in front of me and a township guy pulled up and flew by me cause every one ran off then I just went hammer down and she started to eat and I got out before he got back

about a week later we were doin it again (peer pressure sucks) and I had got through it and was pullin out that dakota again when a township lady drove by before I could get the rope loose and caught my plates then like a month later I got a call and had to talk to a cop about it, funny thing was this guy was tellin a bunch of bs like people would get killed from it cause it would wash out (didnt) and said if anyone did it again theyd be cuffed,

this guy was a complete dumb as that didnt even know what happened, didnt believe my friend with a 2wd little ranger that was with us wasnt wheelin and talked like they actually saw us wheelin which they didnt

Sry bout the long drawn out story but had to get it all down
Old 10-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow everyone. thanks Jay351 finally im not the only one. and 904 why are you getting all bent up? up here we don't have 4x4ing parks, everyone makes trails here and i pick garbage up too when i go wheeling, damn i should take a picture of my box after some places its just loaded lol. wow 904 were you never a teen?? and do you have a sense of humor because you are sounding like an old grumpy guy talking about the good oll days lol no offence. some of you are getting the wrong impression of what im talking about here. And if your life sucks and you don't lauph and have fun then how are you living. there is no big deal here.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tofer

i'm a mall crawler...... does that count
yeah man just stuff like that. like how is that hurting anyone? i see yotas parked flexing round here and nobody cares. that much about it.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:32 PM

Getting the wrong impression?

You've stated multiple times that you hop over curbs in spite of knowing its making you look bad..

And yes we are or have been teens at some point in time. Some of us use our heads more than others though.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:34 PM

You'll grow out of it. I was a douche bag too when I was 18.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by camo31"10.50"
every little bit counts..hell the election of 2000 ( i think..i aint too good with history) came down to ONE FREAKIN VOTE...obviously SOMEBODY made a difference..
^you made that up.

people are making a huge deal about this. this isnt about driving over private property and stuff for the sake of being a rebel. its about hoping the curb to make a right on red when the person in front of you is going straight. or what happened to me the other day a city employee was parked with his hazards on in a turn lane that i make uturns at daily. so i hoped the median and did my uturn. what was i supposed to do? about a week ago i had to make a 3 point turn in a deep ditch because i made a wrong turn on a 2 lane street. these are the perks of driving something with ground clearance.

Last edited by Grunnen; 10-20-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by 91_TOYOTA_4x4
yeah man just stuff like that. like how is that hurting anyone? i see yotas parked flexing round here and nobody cares. that much about it.
You didnt say you were doing that.

Jumping curbs and medians doesnt do any harm.

You said you were running over bushes and pissing people off for fun. That ladys jsut trying to make her business look presentable.

Last edited by algranger; 10-20-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by 22repower
It wasn't really urban but there was a muddy ditch along a road we called burnout lane (wonder why) that kids had been wheelin and dug out for like three years. Then right after I got my license I went through it a few times (All the damage was done by a bunch of full sizes in the past) and like the third time I got stuck cause a crappy dakota got stuck in front of me and a township guy pulled up and flew by me cause every one ran off then I just went hammer down and she started to eat and I got out before he got back

about a week later we were doin it again (peer pressure sucks) and I had got through it and was pullin out that dakota again when a township lady drove by before I could get the rope loose and caught my plates then like a month later I got a call and had to talk to a cop about it, funny thing was this guy was tellin a bunch of bs like people would get killed from it cause it would wash out (didnt) and said if anyone did it again theyd be cuffed,

this guy was a complete dumb as that didnt even know what happened, didnt believe my friend with a 2wd little ranger that was with us wasnt wheelin and talked like they actually saw us wheelin which they didnt

Sry bout the long drawn out story but had to get it all down
yah man thats awesome! well i don't rip anything up around here and make mud run in the ditches but that's still coo. why would you care about a freaking road side ditch?? NOBODY DOES and that prob why you guys went in it right? there is a gravel pit about 5 min's from my house and in the summer me and my frind would go and piss around there and nobody cared. then one night i was driving my friend home and he was saying " o come on use you yota for what its ment for". so i caved and we went down to the dead end road and guess what? a cop came up behind and pulled me over. so he came up and asked me what i was doing and i said i was gonna go through the old gravel pit then drop my friend off. cop said ok then took my license and walked away came back and said ok im not going to fine you because you did nothing wrong, your not hurting anyone your just getting your truck dirty. so i said that's exactly it. he said well that's what a 4x4 is for and said have a good night. so i dropped my friend off.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Grunnen
^you made that up.

people are making a huge deal about this. this isnt about driving over private property and stuff for the sake of being a rebel. its about hoping the curb to make a right on red when the person in front of you is going straight. or what happened to me the other day a city employee was parked with his hazards on in a turn lane that i make uturns at daily. so i hoped the median and did my uturn. what was i supposed to do? about a week ago i had to make a 3 point turn in a deep ditch because i made a wrong turn on a 2 lane street. these are the perks of driving something with ground clearance.

half of you guys are going to end up being that old man down the road who yells at kids when the ride their bikes past your house.
ok you nailed it right there thats what im talking about. about the tim hortons thing. listen in the drive through there is a curb that goes over to a parking lot were we hangout and its much easyer and not a big deal to go bump bump over a small curb and park. the funny part is the lady who goes omg!! thats it. what none of you have ever messed with a some cow before? this lady is like that teacher who had never had a boyfriend because she blames other people for her problems and how boring and crapy here life is. i dont waste my time with people like that, there not worth giving pitty for, and bring my day down so i could give rats ass what she thinks.

Last edited by 91_TOYOTA_4x4; 10-20-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:51 PM

Another time I was pullin this Dakota out (we convinced this kid to do a lot of dumb stuff that my yota could handle) and I was pullin him out in reverse so I get him out of the hole and on flat ground, then I stop but he goes hammer down and slams his truck into a culvert with one wheel like 4 feet in the air

didnt break anything but we got a heck of a laugh about it

Haha its been like 6 month since then and this year had a bunch of big floods, and guess what...the ditches have already grown up in grass and not a bit of harm was done

Quick Reply: urban wheeling