Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 05:24 PM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by JAvendan
mark, got the overhead map lights!

thanks, man.

are you sure you used enough tape - lol.

joel
hahaha..... OOOPS, sorry man... Just trying to make that a lil more safe/harder to compromise, lol...

Bill, .... lemme know how that package came out when you get it.. The panels and b-pillars? I'm praying nothing get's brokededed! lol...

I'm getting better at it and using less tape.. Just didn't want things like water messing with electrical stuffs..... I know, silly... Just trying to do a good job, haha.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:27 PM

HEY GUYS, ....

Just wanted to mention I'm adding a few things at the top.... / ... first post. NOTHING crazy awesome like that Supra AFM, lol.... But stuff people might need, nonetheless. I'll do this a couple more times and then I'm just gonna put everything on CL and Ebay as well. (ebay costs and CL brings strangers to my house, lol... But mostly, I just wanted to offer it all to YOTATECHIANS first, lol.

ALSO; IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING they're having trouble finding... PLEASE, lemme know... I'm trying to make it to PYP every time they get a Toyota Truck/4Runner... So I would GLADLY try to find it, whatever it is... Just have to know what you all want, k? If you don't see it, please ask... ESPECIALLY 2ND GEN 4RUNNER STUFF... I can get that more easily as they're FAR more common to pop up in rust free/mint-like condition.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:40 PM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
this is "CHEF'sLISTdotorg"....gotta keep checking every day for newly listed items.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 92 TOY
this is "CHEF'sLISTdotorg"....gotta keep checking every day for newly listed items.
Haha, I like it. Since I don't even have a Craigslist that's really local to me, I'll gladly keep using Chefslist. Better stuff, too.
Got my package a bit ago, too, also very well packed, thank you!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Hahaha.... Thanks, guys! Not TOO bad for a newb-shipper/seller lol. I'll be grabbing more 2nd Gen stuff, soon.... Found a couple PRISTINE 94 and 95's.... Wish I could beat the 'COUSINS' or whatever of the employees to the FREAKIN GEARS! They barely hit the ground and all the rear third members are gone! .... Oh well, what can I do. I WILL be taking that number list with me now, and again, guys....

PLEASE, IF YOU NEED SOMETHING, LEMME KNOW, EITHER HERE OR PM, OK? I'll gladly look for it. Doesn't have to be any particular vehicle/toyota... ANYTHING I can find for ya I will do so... BUT, anything larger or higher dollar... I'm not grabbing it unless I get a Paypal confirmation/after I offer a Shipping estimate(give or take a few bux), ya know? I see SC400's, Supras, etc., all the time. Infinities, BMW's... so forth. I will NOT have time to do tons of research... so if you KNOW THE CROSS COMPATIBLE reference info, have it ready, ok?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mark, find some mud flaps for a first gen 4runner!!!

joel
Old 01-07-2013, 11:36 AM

mark, find some mud flaps for a first gen 4runner!!!

joel
FRONT mud flaps? Or the 'RUMP' flaps? lol....

I have one rear one, complete, with mint mounting bracket and all.... The other one was mangled due to a wreck.... I have 2 Good front ones(think the pass. side)... but the driver side one I had on mine was tore in half by the 32's in a 'deep angled trench' incident! hehe.

Lemme know which ones and I'll keep an eye out. Sure PU 4x4's of the 2nd Gen Gender aren't the same?(I'm not sure, but it's the same fenders, etc., I believe, on 84-88 4WD PU's, no? )
Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 AM

mark, thanks.

front and rear for an '88 4runner.

thanks.

joel
Old 01-07-2013, 12:35 PM

do you ever see any trucks with intermittent wipers?I have the column with the right stalk but according to a write up on pirate(http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyot...ml#post3574248) i need a relay off a truck that had intermittient stock and a few other things

Last edited by dakotawho; 01-07-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Contributing Member

I don't suppose you have an extra charcoal canister bracket for a 1st gen?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM

mark, thanks.

front and rear for an '88 4runner.

thanks.

joel
I'll grab em soon as in my sights! lol. One guy ahead of ya on that, but he's watching his wallet... So if I find em, I THINK you're the first/otherwise to ask.. So I'll offer them to him(the fronts) and then give ya a call, k?

Originally Posted by dakotawho
do you ever see any trucks with intermittent wipers?I have the column with the right stalk but according to a write up on pirate(http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyot...ml#post3574248) i need a relay off a truck that had intermittient stock and a few other things
Can you get me the Part #? That link shows the thread, yes... and I signed in, but still see no pics, let alone a part number. Maybe call Toyota, or for better service, www.dealerdirectparts.com and click on the "TOYOTA" logo, then call that number on the page and talk to them... They're VERY helpful.. The guy I think helped me most was Jeff... IIRC.. might be wrong. Anyway, tell them what you're looking for and see if they find it, and let him know, before he starts looking, you'd REALLY LOVE emails of the screen shot of his PDF.... so you can make sure with your 'mechanic' that it's what you need. They're pretty good about not wanting to ship the wrong parts.... One of the few that I dealt with that prefer that you call, then they get with their retired LONG term Mechanic Forepersons and Staff there and they make SURE you get the right stuff... Get the part number at least, then try to find an 'location' of the thing... I MIGHT know what you mean... I've seen relay's attached to the bottom of the Steering Column.. But I think most of the 2nd Gens have them, not sure on the 1st gen 4runners, etc. I've been up in a few Dashes of 2nd Gen 4Runners now... can easily see the Antenna, door control and other modules... BUT, not sure, while I've looked into many 1st Gen 4Runners and 2nd Gen PU's Dashes, whether or not I know what relay you speak of, lol. Toyota will likely want 250$ for it, lol... But you just want the part number so I can try to find it, k?

Originally Posted by ErikJeanna
I don't suppose you have an extra charcoal canister bracket for a 1st gen?
I do not, BUT, I think I saw one today on an 88 PU.... Maybe a different Canister, as was a Carb'd version... BUT, maybe not... and likely the same size. I did grab an 87 Canister for myself, but I think I left the bracket as it's not something I needed(was easy to just loosen that bolt and slide it out, ya know? )... I might be there tomorrow, if I see one, I'll grab it, k?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
I'll grab em soon as in my sights! lol. One guy ahead of ya on that, but he's watching his wallet... So if I find em, I THINK you're the first/otherwise to ask.. So I'll offer them to him(the fronts) and then give ya a call, k?
mark, sounds good! i got time

how about those mysterious, to me, white clips that help hold the vent controls together???????

you know what i mean?

joel
Old 01-07-2013, 10:48 PM

mark, sounds good! i got time

how about those mysterious, to me, white clips that help hold the vent controls together???????

you know what i mean?

joel
You talking about the White Retainer clips that hold the Climate Control Cables in place and keep them from bending when they bind a lil? Clipped in places under the dash and in the climate control assembly themselves? I have one climate control assembly in MINT condition... Looks like it was never used... BUT, ....that's likely going into my rig when I find time to tear the dash apart, lol... It's not fun removing that thing... BUT, not too big a deal.... IFFFFFFF you have the dash half apart or at least the entire stereo and stereo bezel removed, etc....

If not, maybe you could take a pic of a broken one? If you mean on the blower box and gates area, etc... that's not too bad to get to. I also have another climate control assembly that's got a broken 'blue' cable(the one that's messed up on mine, but these KNOBS cut it.. It goes to the Heater Control Valve)... I probably have some 'clips' in that that I can spare, Joel... BTW.... I DO have both Front Mudflaps... I'll check em out in the sunlight and then give my buddy a call... If he passes, as long as I haven't forgotten a PM request for em before ya(I'll check)... They're yours, k? I think he wants em.. So I don't wanna tease, lol... BUT, I DO see them from time to time...

Thanks for checking in, Joel, and thanks for the kind words/Props!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 PM

ADDING MORE THINGS TO THE TOP....... TTT-Bump, lol. (Uploading pics now to Photobucket)
Old 01-08-2013, 06:02 AM

Hey chef, i got some info on that relay for intermittient wipers, i was needing over on ih8mud

The relay is a little green box that locates in the passenger side kick panel. I bought a tilt column with the intermittent wiper switch from the boneyard along with the relay. It was all plug and play. You will also need the short pigtail harness that goes with the relay. See pic.

So right behind the ecu.

Last edited by dakotawho; 01-08-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by ChefYota4x4
You talking about the White Retainer clips that hold the Climate Control Cables in place and keep them from bending when they bind a lil? Clipped in places under the dash and in the climate control assembly themselves? I have one climate control assembly in MINT condition... Looks like it was never used... BUT, ....that's likely going into my rig when I find time to tear the dash apart, lol... It's not fun removing that thing... BUT, not too big a deal.... IFFFFFFF you have the dash half apart or at least the entire stereo and stereo bezel removed, etc....

If not, maybe you could take a pic of a broken one? If you mean on the blower box and gates area, etc... that's not too bad to get to. I also have another climate control assembly that's got a broken 'blue' cable(the one that's messed up on mine, but these KNOBS cut it.. It goes to the Heater Control Valve)... I probably have some 'clips' in that that I can spare, Joel... BTW.... I DO have both Front Mudflaps... I'll check em out in the sunlight and then give my buddy a call... If he passes, as long as I haven't forgotten a PM request for em before ya(I'll check)... They're yours, k? I think he wants em.. So I don't wanna tease, lol... BUT, I DO see them from time to time...

Thanks for checking in, Joel, and thanks for the kind words/Props!
mark!

lol... you keep the premium stuff for you - ha ha.

yeah, those clips.

just let me know when you have some flaps.

joel
Old 01-08-2013, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by dakotawho
Hey chef, i got some info on that relay for intermittient wipers, i was needing over on ih8mud

The relay is a little green box that locates in the passenger side kick panel. I bought a tilt column with the intermittent wiper switch from the boneyard along with the relay. It was all plug and play. You will also need the short pigtail harness that goes with the relay. See pic.

So right behind the ecu.
So, ... you need this relay? Or you got it, and you're telling me where it is? hehe... Sorry, you'd said, "I bought a tilt column with the intermittent wiper switch from the boneyard along with the relay.", ... so I'm a lil confused... Just wanna make sure. lol. I will grab it, either way, next time I see one. NOT sure I've seen one of those in most of the rigs... I'm assuming it's PU and 4Runner friendly, both, right? (since it's only for the front wipers)

mark!

lol... you keep the premium stuff for you - ha ha.

yeah, those clips.

just let me know when you have some flaps.

joel
Hahaha... Well, not necessarily... I only need one, lol.. Then, if I find it again, it'll be on here. I'm GOING to beat these Yard FAMILY FRIENDS to one of the 2nd Gens some day, to get 4.56's and 4.88's when I find them... BUT, for now, I'm just grateful to find anything I need and save some money, ya know?

50% Days? HOLY CRAPULA! Almost not worth it! It's WAY too crowded, ... and these guys are READY TO BRAWL over stuff... Hey, I'm down to beat someone up and down the alley when they deserve it.. lol... But with strangers, over parts?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:14 PM

Sorry chef, just where i copied and pasted the info it came out wrong on your end. I have the sr5 tilt wheel with fancy wiper switch. I need that relay and the pigtail harness that's with it to make my intermittient wipers work. It's possible that you haven't seen it because it's hidden behind the ecu to my understanding. And i'm assuming that it would be pickup/4runner friendly too but mine is a pickup so maybe just to be on the safe side try and find one out of a pickup, if it's too hard to find in a pickup guess we could try a 4runner one.
Thanks Dakota
Old 01-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Hey Dakota... No problem! I'll find it, trust me, lol. .... Anyhow, YES, wow, it's LITERALLY 'BEHIND' it, lol... That didn't click at first glance... until looking again.

Ok man... I might have a pretty big update on all this... But I've learned not to count chickens... NOR TURKEY'S, before they're hatched! lol... So, I'll get back to everyone on that.. BUT, nonetheless... I'll add that to the list. Did you post the part number? Or all you have is the pic? I bet it's the "only one of it's kind/one part number, PERIOD!" type thing, right? lol... I have pretty fancy wipers too, btw!!!!! hahaha. Jk..

Someone asked me for a Main Relay... I accidentally deleted some important PM's... If you read this(Unless I find it first in the 80 PM's...), lemme know, ok?

I believe the Main relay is an "M4 ......-02004"... If so, I DO have SEVERAL... and a few M3's as well.(1st AND 2nd Gen 4Runners(other obvious listings) have them.... Funny thing is, ....my dealer wants like 20$... My online source wants $8.50.... and 14$ SHIPPING! lol.. (Unless you get more than 100$ of stuff.... which isn't hard to do with TOYOTA! lol... But GEEEEEESH! )

I have more pics to post tomorrow, and a line on something else.., as I mentioned.

Have a HAPPY HUMPDAY, EVERYONE!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Still browsing for a part number....ill be sure to tell ya if i find it....but its the first green relay box i ve ever seen in the trucks.

Quick Reply: 1st Gen 4Runner & 2nd Gen PU, etc., Stuff for sale....