Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

Conigirl

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 09:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Conigirl

Conigirl has a part out going on and here is link to the thread:

https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f189...rt-one-224971/

I needed one specific part for my 99 4Runner-the passenger side roof rack (rear) end cap. No one locally would sell me just that one piece, they wanted me to buy an entire roof rack assembly or had $50 or $100 minimums.

Conigirl answered every email, every Private Message, and sent me a picture to assure me we were discussing the correct piece.

Then to top it all off she would not accept payment for the part!-as it took sometime to close the deal.

She mailed the piece to me middle of this week-and it arrived today Saturday, March 26. I could not be happier to finally have a complete roof rack rail system. You guys know what it is like when one pesky piece seems almost impossible to find.

Coni had that piece and sold it to me for a fair and reasonable price.

I'd still like to pay for the piece.To me that is only fair. If someone knows how I can get Conigirl her money I would like to send it PayPal or personal check.

[EDIT: I PayPal'd using her email address and it appears to have worked]

Outstanding service and communication. A bit slow yes-but good things are worth waiting for. Another great example of the wonderful membership over here on Yota Tech.

Last edited by Ron Helmuth; 03-26-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Pay Pal seems to have worked to Connie's email address