Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Saddleline ORV, Wa

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:02 PM

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Saddleline ORV, Wa

Found this ORV on the web. We were heading out that way on a camping trip anyway.

Let me start by saying that the park is small and that it's more for ATV's and Motorcycles. Admission was $10 and camping $15, they have dirt bike race track and do races and expos and such.

The conditions were wet, the mud slick, and hills to climb. The trails are narrow. If this park was a bigger it'd be a blast. Some really deep puddles, I even got stuck. Watched a guy in a suburbon attempt the trails Don't know what he was thinking, seems to me that in these parts most trails smaller than a Forest Service Road is too small for full sized rigs much less a suburbon.

I explored the trails with my ordest daughter, she had a new sense of pride after being the one to run the winch to recover the 4rnr. So sad to say not many pics.

Over all if you are going that way and need a break from the highway, want to watch the bikes, or a race its a good place to stop. I wouldn't recommemd making a special trip just for wheeling.

I got some pics of the aftermath of that "small mud puddle." You can see the water line over the taillight. Lots of mud and water in the truck too.