Computer Talk Discussions here pertain to mods, troubleshooting, and PC/console gaming

Remedy Software

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also have all of the Remedy 6.0 documentation in a 25Mb .zip file if you would like that. They cover everything from general concepts to advanced application development.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimrockford
I've also done some Remedy development. I've built a couple of Helpdesk applications like you describe. I also use it every day.

It sounds like you're missing about 10 books. Remedy actually has some pretty good documentation, but I'm not sure if the books ship with it or are sold seperately.

What version are you using? We have 6.0 and 4.5. We're running two servers for political reasons.

I could send form definitions for our Helpdesk application. You'd probably have to do some tweaking to make them do what you need, but it'd definitely be easier than starting from scratch.

Hi Jim,

I am trying to use Remedy 5.1. I would greatly appreciate you sending me the form definitions you have. Please, Jim, send me the Rockford Files! Haa haa haa Sorry, I just had to!