GPS & Communication Discussions here pertain to the use and troubleshooting of GPS, CB radio, and amateur radio

Anybody know anything about this CB?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody know anything about this CB?

I was looking around on ebay and found a Realistic TRC-482 CB Radio for cheap. But I can't find anything about this radio, I was hoping any of you could give me some info on wether or not this radio is good. I couldn't find any stats on it at all, Ive been searching for a while and am only finding mods for it.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dekri
I was looking around on ebay and found a Realistic TRC-482 CB Radio for cheap. But I can't find anything about this radio, I was hoping any of you could give me some info on wether or not this radio is good. I couldn't find any stats on it at all, Ive been searching for a while and am only finding mods for it.
Good radio.
Heres some info for you.

Mic wiring:
http://www.copper.com/mics/Realistic.html

for modulation adjustment....adjust D208

I havent found anything for power adjustment but the modulation mod should get you talkin'!

Last edited by AzStorm; 05-02-2005 at 06:27 PM.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:37 PM

actually, I just went ahead and bought a different one. Found a radioshack TRC-511 for $12 on ebay so I went for it. Not sure if im gonna be able to do anything to it, or even if its any good, but its a start.