Virginia Virginia Chapter

RFWC - Rquest for Website Content

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RFWC - Request for Website Content

Hey all, am still investigating a permanent host option to eliminate the stupid pop ups, (again, sorry but it's my "test" site for a reason, free frontpage extension testing) but in the meantime we can still work on getting all the good stuff dropped in. I can use the following from anyone...
  • First of all, if you're a member send me your bio as in the example at the bottom of the members page.
  • Then, send me a pic of your truck, the larger the better so I have more to work with, can always make it smaller but not bigger. If needed I can scan your pics at the next meeting.
  • If you have any write ups or documentation, I can add them to the site and we can share it; check out the write ups on the arcihives page.
  • Lastly, if you see an event suggested on the BB suddenly become "official" let me know and I can add it to the Schedule page.

Last edited by dajabr; 07-07-2003 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Contributing Member

And another thing, if anybody wants to volunteer to be a contact for their generation runner, we can add that as well, both to your profile and to the Archive section where we can store your discoveries and proceedures. I can put your links up in a genreation refernce section.

I'll do 1st gen, I think Mayday might too. Will add a few of my links in the next few days...
Old 07-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Contributing Member

My photo CD got screwed up and I have to wait a few more days to get a new one. I'll have truck pics soon. I've got to get a digital camera.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Contributing Member

I have to take some more up to date pics of my Runner. It has a new bumper

If you want, you can list me as a contact for '96 Runners. My e-mail is in my signature.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:48 AM
Contributing Member

The contract company for Kodak processing in NOVA, Qualex, can't find my photo CD or negatives of my 4Runner. I dropped of the film with Safeway on June 29 and picked them up a week later. Besides being late, they had baby pics scanned on it, not the 4Runner. Sent it back and now it's lost.