Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Woody, you were right....

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Woody, you were right....

I finally got my spoiler installed a couple of weeks ago. On one of your other posts you said that birds sat on your and pooped..........I thought it was pretty funny and wouldn't happend to me since I park in the garage all the time.......... ............I just came out of the grocery store a few minutes ago and you were the first person I thought of when I noticed a bird flying off my spoiler and leaving a fresh pile...... Thank god tomorrow it is going to be clearing off and I can wash it. Just thought you would get a kick out of that.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Woody, you were right....

Originally posted by momo.75
I finally got my spoiler installed a couple of weeks ago. On one of your other posts you said that birds sat on your and pooped..........I thought it was pretty funny and wouldn't happend to me since I park in the garage all the time.......... ............I just came out of the grocery store a few minutes ago and you were the first person I thought of when I noticed a bird flying off my spoiler and leaving a fresh pile...... Thank god tomorrow it is going to be clearing off and I can wash it. Just thought you would get a kick out of that.
Yeah, the spoiler is definately a bird perch.

The other place they like to hang out and ˟˟˟˟˟ is on that curb mirror on my left front bumper a few folks were asking about adding. I guess they like the view from up there.

Mine only sits out at work and is parked covered all other times.

Be sure and get that bird crap off ASAP as the acidic contents will leave stains in the paint.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:19 PM

The birds just love to sit on my BVG roof basket and drop a load. Oh well. too bad I can't do anything about it but clean it up.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:46 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
yeah, birds like to sit on mine in the school parking lot and leave a big streak of crap down the back window..:pat:
Old 04-10-2003, 11:17 PM

Don't know about where you guys live, but over here, bird poo is extremely nasty. Having my own detail and now touch up biz, I have seen the ravages of the poo. It will eat the paint all the way to bare metal. When I see bird poo on my truck, I wipe it off with a wet paper towel or anything I can find...fast. Minor poo damage will eat the clearcoat leaving a shallow image, sometimes I'm able to sand and buff, most times not. Maybe it's what those birds eat here, but it's no joke...:chicken: Maybe a mini scarecrow on that spoiler is a good idea...
Old 04-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by butnut
Maybe it's what those birds eat here, but it's no joke...:chicken: Maybe a mini scarecrow on that spoiler is a good idea...
Brian-

Must be all that Poi brah Actually, I'm considering a little Toy Story "Woody" toy stuck on the antenna back by the spoiler.

No kiddin, bird doo is nasty here also. I left some on my old truck a little too long and it ate through to metal right on the hood.