Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Let's see your UN-modded rigs

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 94yotarunner
Now:
Isnt that 4thehardways rig? or is it a look alike. if its his that is his from way back. that thing is ˟˟˟˟ing BIG now. What ever happened to him (greg?)
Old 02-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Yoter
We dont have to switch complete mirrors. The face part aka the part facing the front comes off. One screw on the bottom of the mirror removed allows the glass to come out then you unscrew the face plate. I will trade you those parts. Yeah I am going back to black. chrome is yours if you want em. pay shipping for yours and I pay shipping for mine. I expect to sand em down and prep em to paint. so its all good. let me know if you want to trade. Ben
It's a go! I will look into it tomorow or this weekend. Never really looked into how the mirror assemblys worked but it sounds pritty simple. I want chrome!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:49 PM

Isnt that 4thehardways rig? or is it a look alike. if its his that is his from way back. that thing is ˟˟˟˟ing BIG now. What ever happened to him (greg?)
yeah thats him... I don't know him very well;, a yotatech member and him met on an offroad parks website, I met him by way of the yotatech member and we all met up and offroaded in PA. If you want his email to contact him shoot me a PM, (subliminal messaging) and sell me your bushwackers for a pound of beans. (/subliminal messaging)
Old 02-03-2005, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by bike4miles
It's a go! I will look into it tomorow or this weekend. Never really looked into how the mirror assemblys worked but it sounds pritty simple. I want chrome!
I will PM you my info.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:52 PM

yeah thats him... I don't know him very well;, a yotatech member and him met on an offroad parks website, I met him by way of the yotatech member and we all met up and offroaded in PA. If you want his email to contact him shoot me a PM, (subliminal messaging) and sell me your bushwackers for a pound of beans. (/subliminal messaging)
I dont know him as any more than my idea of building my runner up was based on his runner being my runners idol. only a pound huh? throw in the chihuahua and elcamino decals and you got a deal.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:56 PM

I dont know him as any more than my idea of building my runner up was based on his runner being my runners idol. only a pound huh? throw in the chihuahua and elcamino decals and you got a deal.
Yea... its a beast. Check my first link in my sig for some offroad pics of him... its sweeter than ever.

Chihuahua and elcamino decals? No deal... what do you take me for...
Old 02-03-2005, 07:11 PM

Yea... its a beast. Check my first link in my sig for some offroad pics of him... its sweeter than ever.

Chihuahua and elcamino decals? No deal... what do you take me for...
I looked at your sig and just figured.
( "Pee'n State: Pottying harder than your school since 1855." )

Old 02-03-2005, 07:21 PM

( "Pee'n State: Pottying harder than your school since 1855." )

with comments like this its obvious you want to sell me the bushwackers for beans.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:31 PM

with comments like this its obvious you want to sell me the bushwackers for beans.
You call em beans we in north america call em green backs. If I wasnt in as deep as I am on them I would sell them to yuh. I messed up on how I bought them and would take a huge hit even if I were to get what there worth in new condition. Being they are used I know they are going to stick around for quite a while. If I could find those mean lookin bolted on look mud guards I would sell out for whatever I could get. those are neat looking.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Contributing Member

Here is a good un-modded pic--

From front to back---Marc P (me), Robt2k, and Goodtimes before we got the modding bug

And now

Old 02-03-2005, 08:05 PM

I don't really have any good before and after pics of my Toyota yet, but I will! Just don't give up on me yet guys

I do have some good before and after pics of my Jeep though.

Before 1 Before 2

After 1 After 2 After 3

If you guys don't like me posting pics of my Jeep, just let me know. It's just all that I have that compares to your rigs all built up and awesome

Here's a pic of my Toy.

Yoter, how often do you get out with that beast? We get out all the time, you should come hook up with us sometime. I'm just a hop-skip and a jump away from you here in Moses.

Last edited by Klaüs; 02-03-2005 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Klaüs
I don't really have any good before and after pics of my Toyota yet, but I will! Just don't give up on me yet guys

Nice Jeep, O crap, did I say that out loud on YotaTech!?!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:19 PM

Before 1 Before 2

After 1 After 2 After 3

If you guys don't like me posting pics of my Jeep, just let me know. It's just all that I have that compares to your rigs all built up and awesome

Here's a pic of my Toy.

Yoter, how often do you get out with that beast? We get out all the time, you should come hook up with us sometime. I'm just a hop-skip and a jump away from you here in Moses.
I was over in ML last summer cruisin in the Runner but I was with a group of bikes. I just dont know anyone over there. I will meet up with you and your friends. We should meet up when Wattora has their run over there. If your ever over this way lemme know and I will show you around. Ben
Old 02-03-2005, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by bike4miles
Nice Jeep, O crap, did I say that out loud on YotaTech!?!

Ah, it's all good. You guys have some of the nicest Toy's I've ever seen..... and I would say that all day long on my Jeep forums I'm on.

Here's a pic of my other Jeep, if anyone cares 5.9 V8 ZJ
Old 02-03-2005, 08:24 PM

I was over in ML last summer cruisin in the Runner but I was with a group of bikes. I just dont know anyone over there. I will meet up with you and your friends. We should meet up when Wattora has their run over there. If your ever over this way lemme know and I will show you around. Ben

I don't think I know what Wattora is. Is it a Toyota club? I didn't think there were any places to wheel around here.... well, other than the dunes. We actually try to avoid the dunes if we can. The closest places we like to run around here are the Manastash, and other area's around Ellensburg and whatnot. I know there's some good spots up by you in the Clockum (sp?), but I've never actually been there.

Hell yeah dude, one of these weekends I'll shoot ya a PM or something and I'll drive on over. Most of my wheelin' buddies are over in the Seattle area, not too many of my wheelin' buddies are here in Moses.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:28 PM

Before 1 Before 2

After 1 After 2 After 3

Here's a pic of my Toy.

Bad a$$ Jeep dood. I like the look. Where did you get the decals on the side? Ive been looking for some for mine like that. Also pic two is up near Broadway truck stop isnt it? Where is pic three? The after pics I mean. Yota looks clean. I have your front chrome bumper and grill guard when your ready for it. I wanna go tube up front.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:31 PM

Ah, it's all good. You guys have some of the nicest Toy's I've ever seen..... and I would say that all day long on my Jeep forums I'm on.

Here's a pic of my other Jeep, if anyone cares 5.9 V8 ZJ
very nice. also up by the truck stop huh. do you live out that way? I use to stop in there for fuel daily when I ran the armored trucks out east. Hey is that wheelin shop still down by the lake/pizza hutt area? I saw it each time I passed and wanted to stop but couldnt.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:35 PM

Bad a$$ Jeep dood. I like the look. Where did you get the decals on the side? Ive been looking for some for mine like that. Also pic two is up near Broadway truck stop isnt it? Where is pic three? The after pics I mean. Yota looks clean. I have your front chrome bumper and grill guard when your ready for it. I wanna go tube up front.

Thanks man The graphics, Hmmm let me think. I'm pretty sure I just ordered them off of a site, and had them all done up in the same color There weren't very many to choose from. Let me see if I can find the site. Okay, I think I got them here. Of the three that are stacked on my quarter panel, only two of them were from that site. The bottom most one is a "Rubicon MFG" sticker, which is a manufacturer of Jeep parts.... and it just happened to match with the others.

The first pic was in my old apt complex parking lot, and was actually about a year and a half ago. The second one was taken in a dirt parking lot just across the street from the Burger King and Arby's just at the very southeast end of town, where the freeway and Hwy17/Pioneer way meet. Thre's also a Shell station, McD's and Starbucks real close by. The third pic was up in the Manastash, not too far from Ellensburg.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:39 PM

I don't think I know what Wattora is. Is it a Toyota club? I didn't think there were any places to wheel around here.... well, other than the dunes. We actually try to avoid the dunes if we can. The closest places we like to run around here are the Manastash, and other area's around Ellensburg and whatnot. I know there's some good spots up by you in the Clockum (sp?), but I've never actually been there.

Hell yeah dude, one of these weekends I'll shoot ya a PM or something and I'll drive on over. Most of my wheelin' buddies are over in the Seattle area, not too many of my wheelin' buddies are here in Moses.
This is wattora . I joined but the member section is messed up I guess being my name isnt up on the board yet. My buddy Mike here in Wenatchee took me and another buddy on a Reiters Pit run last year. Pretty cool bunch of guys. Its really a any rig goes club but also is known as a tacoma club I think. Ive never been up the Colockum lol spelling? pass either. I also would like to check out the Liberty area with capable rigs. We have plenty of weak trails in our area that keep us from going mad due to the lack of fun trails. I try not to over-wheel them so the BLM doesnt get crappy with us. I actually started a wheelin club here for all of Central Washington called the Central Washington Offroaders (CWO) and were at around 55 guys N gals right now. I handed over ownership to a buddy of mine being I just didnt have the time but he is doing good running it. Join up if you wanna. our addy CWOffroaders.org is down right now but google us with Central Washington Offroaders. Free membership for all.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:39 PM

very nice. also up by the truck stop huh. do you live out that way? I use to stop in there for fuel daily when I ran the armored trucks out east. Hey is that wheelin shop still down by the lake/pizza hutt area? I saw it each time I passed and wanted to stop but couldnt.

Actually that is down on the boat ramp kinda in the middle of town. That pic was taken just a few feet from the lake. Here is another view of the same exact area. Just moved the Jeep a little.

I don't think I know of any wheelin' shop down by the lake. There is a "Line-X" shop on Broadway that is also a dealer for a few offroad products, that's all I can think of.

I don't think I know what truck stop you're talking about, but I actually live pretty much in the center of town. I'm within' throwing distance of one part of the lake. I'm right on Division street. That's the street you would take from the Dune's right into town.

Quick Reply: Let's see your UN-modded rigs