Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

HBoss Over Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 05:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HBoss Over Here!!!

Hey, I'm thinking about moving to sunny southern alberta in a month or so, just wondering what you can tell me about lethbridge, or waterton. the gf got a job working at a resort in waterton, and i'm prob gonna go with her. I presume the job market down there isn't too broad (i've got experience in land use planning, transportation planning, gps, and gis). also, i've tried selling my truck here (halifax) for the past few months and haven't had any bites (asking $20000ish), i see on the canadatrader site that there are a ton of 4runners 4sale in s alberta for like $23000, is that the going rate there?

Thanks for the advise!
coop
Old 03-13-2003, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey coop,

I'm so sorry for the late reply. By the time I came across it, it was on the 2nd page of 4Runner/SUV! Sorry, was not ignoring you.

I've never been to Waterton myself. Lethbridge is nice & fairly quiet; quite a small town. However, if you're going to be in southern Alberta & you like wheeling, you'll love it there. The mountains are right close by. There are resorts, camping areas, hot springs, etc nearby. It's great if you have an active lifestyle (or want one).

Going rate for 4Runners, hrmm...let me see. On average I'd say:

-'97 & '98 SR5's are mostly going for $22.5 k to $23.5 k
-'97 & '98 Ltd's are about $23 k to $28 k

If I can help at all, PM or email me so I don't miss the post by accident.

Al

P.S. Keep your 4Runner for when you move to Alberta. When I'm in your area, I'll let you know for a wheeling trip.