Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Dumping grounds for stolen toyotas!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dumping grounds for stolen toyotas!!

hello to all.every one that has a rig stolen should read this. today I went to where my runner was found,It took me about 2 hours to find my things,I found a red toyota truck being stripped, And about 8 others-frames bodys and personal belongings, this is a dumping ground for stolen rigs. It is on lake rhodes rd & 188th.it is in a clear cut area, I ran into a few dirt bike riders, they said there is about 100 other toyotas deeper in the woods! the sheriff was there last weekend chasing someone,beleived to be the theif!! dont know if they caught him! It took me all day to walk my parts bolts skid plate battery ect ect out of there! we need to stop these people!!!!! I will be camping there this weekend with video camera and gun!! again if your rig has been ripped in king or peirce county,I would be looking here. also I took pics of the rig being stripped,[the red one]and I have a paRtial vin # jt4rn635760 , its scratched hard to read!! If anyone needs help out there to find your rig e mail me!! take care!! ps rig being stripped had big sticker on the hood said all pro of puyallup also I found a pic of a dude right next to where my rig was stripped! as they were partying and taking pics!

Last edited by Johnny v; 09-28-2003 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-28-2003, 07:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i hope the theif gets caught. if i was in your shoes, i'd be out for blood now that you found out you're not the first one!
Old 09-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Banned

Hey Johnnyv, just make sure to shoot them only with the camera , I had followed your story and was glad to hear you got your rig back... sorry to hear about the shape it was in. Those bastard(s) deserve some payback allright! Sounds like you found the "strip and split" spot. Just be safe when you camp this weekend and good luck catching those punka$$es!
Old 09-29-2003, 02:52 AM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by flecker
Hey Johnnyv, just make sure to shoot them only with the camera
....or make sure it looks sufficiently like self-defense.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:47 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
John, anyway you can scan in that photo you found of the people around a Toy as it was being stripped?
Be sure to show that to the police too.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:35 AM

dumping grounds

Hey corry! Not positive it is him, but people I know , know this guy. they call him fish! because he looks like a fish!! and is known to have a master key to all toyotas!! [if there is such a thing!] and the guy in the photo looks like a fish!!! pretty strange how this picture is in the same spot where my rig was stripped! I will get a positive id on this guy today!! then I am calling the state patrol!!I wish I had a scanner. these people need to be stopped! there is still that rig I ran across out there being stripped! also these people are wearing gloves and leaving them behind!! you think the cops would get prints off these gloves!!! maybe a bunch of us could meet there and start recovering these rigs ourselves!!!also these people have shot guns as my radiator was shot!!! will post more later!!! take care!!
Originally posted by Corey
John, anyway you can scan in that photo you found of the people around a Toy as it was being stripped?
Be sure to show that to the police too.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:15 AM

go get em! i wish i could come with you! id bring my sks!

all the vins are gone on that one truck where u got the partial vin? on the frame... engine block... dash... and some other places. my friend that works for the sheriff said that theirs one place where they put the vin where not many people know about. i can as him where that was.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:55 PM

yeah just be very carefull Johnny and make sure to give all the leads you have to the po po
Old 09-29-2003, 03:40 PM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was just kidding on the sniper stuff (fun as it sounds).
Not worth getting in a gun battle over a truck!

Collect all the evidence and turn it over ASAP to them there :pig: :pig: :pig:
Then sit back and watch the fireworks.