Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

3rd gen T-shirts

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveO
While Steve's got a Solid Axle Conversion (SAC), it shows off his Solid Axle Suspension (SAS) specificly. Having this on a T-shirt representing all 3rd gens would indicate that all 3rd gens should be like his. In my humble opinion, i would not put on Land Cruiser front suspension with shackles in the front. Not to mention, his design is used to promote his business.

Not everybody has the fabricating skills to install a SAC. Having a picture of a 3rd gen with a SAC eliminates all other 3rd gens who either don't have the money, skills or desire to put on a SAC.

We need to be more generic with the 3rd gen design so we can include all 3rd gens, not just ones with Solid Axle Conversions. IMHO

oh i'm not suggesting any new 3rd gen shirt should feature a 4runner like the steve's 4runner. i was simply stating i like the shirt, as in the design of it.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:21 PM

i'd be down for one!
Old 06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Contributing Member

I'll take one.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by calrockx
oh i'm not suggesting any new 3rd gen shirt should feature a 4runner like the steve's 4runner. i was simply stating i like the shirt, as in the design of it.
Have 2 of Steve's but also looking for more. Put me down for 2 mediums.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:05 AM

Ok, I will do them. I will work on the art and
try to have a new thread w/ art up by the
middle of next week. The new thread will be
in the Yotatech marketplace.

Actually, I will put my other designs/ printing on hold for
this one. Man, you guys really want a 3rd Gen. shirt.
I will come up w/ something really good for you.
I do excellent work and only quality heavyweight Tees
are all I use.

hlpressley, you can go ahead and delete this
thread if you want.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Contributing Member

I appreciate you letting me do all the leg work and spark the interest for this and then at the last minute you step in and say "I will do one" You should have told me that two weeks ago! I currently have two graphic designers working on a design and I will still go through with it but I will not advertise it here. I will let you continue to charge people $20 for a shirt that probably cost maybe at best $8. Anyways Good Luck!
Old 06-24-2006, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by hlpressley
I appreciate you letting me do all the leg work and spark the interest for this and then at the last minute you step in and say "I will do one" You should have told me that two weeks ago! I currently have two graphic designers working on a design and I will still go through with it but I will not advertise it here. I will let you continue to charge people $20 for a shirt that probably cost maybe at best $8. Anyways Good Luck!
Dude, I'll buy 2 off of you. Me and a few other members raised the issue of a 3rd gen shirt quite a few times, and no one stepped up to the plate. I have to say, you were the first one that really did. To be honest though, I think that both of you will have no problem selling either of your designs. Variety is always good anyway. Definately do advertise them here! And hit me up when you get them, I'll take 2 mediums. Thanks man!
Old 06-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by JHupp
Dude, I'll buy 2 off of you. Me and a few other members raised the issue of a 3rd gen shirt quite a few times, and no one stepped up to the plate. I have to say, you were the first one that really did. To be honest though, I think that both of you will have no problem selling either of your designs. Variety is always good anyway. Definately do advertise them here! And hit me up when you get them, I'll take 2 mediums. Thanks man!
i am in for one as well ...large when you get it!
Old 06-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by calrockx
I agree, he has a pretty slick design there.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:48 PM

Why not advertise here? I don't think anyone has a monopoly on t-shirts. Purerockfury has done some nice shirts but apparently is oblivious that probably 80% of this forum is 3rd gen owners. Why he's waited to do a 3rd gen shirt, I don't know. Let's see your designs.

John
Old 06-26-2006, 07:34 PM

When you contacted me on the 15th, I was busy with some designs that were already in the works. Sorry man, I didn't realize it was so urgent!! I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you luck on your project.

Sorry that you feel that I am charging too much for the shirts. There's alot of work that goes into them: design, screens, ink formulation, and printing.
It's not just a T-shirt, but the custom design that's all TOYOTA.

Again, best of luck.