86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

My '93 Toyota PU

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My '93 Toyota PU

I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong thread, but I recently just bought this truck, it is now my 2nd vehicle. I just did the Valve Adjustments, and want to slowly start making it look the way I want it to be.

Can anyone give me ideas to do to the panel behind the seats? I've thought about painting it back, or putting foam, but would love to see what anyone else has done, thank you.
Attached Thumbnails My '93 Toyota PU-img_2519.jpg   My '93 Toyota PU-img_2856.jpg  
Old 08-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator
Staff

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I know on the 84-88 trucks some of them had a panel that covered that. It is not on all trucks. Maybe the 89-95 have that panel in some trucks and you can find it in the bone yard.

If you want to keep track of what all you have done to your truck, a build thread is a great way to see what and when you did it. Also a gret place to store notes, links, parts locations and such so when you need access to it. One of the best kept secrets of the build threads. A lot of times I stumble into to things when I am not looking for it and post it in one of my build threads. Saves me having to go search for it. I use the first post and first page as reference for me as a guide to find it. Time flies and you will enjoy going back and reading about your truck someday.

Just saying if you want to keep it in the build section or I can move it to the correct place if you dont want a build thread.

Welcome to Yotatech. The third gen two wheel drive trucks are some great trucks. Ride and get better gas mileage too.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Terrys87
I know on the 84-88 trucks some of them had a panel that covered that. It is not on all trucks. Maybe the 89-95 have that panel in some trucks and you can find it in the bone yard.

If you want to keep track of what all you have done to your truck, a build thread is a great way to see what and when you did it. Also a gret place to store notes, links, parts locations and such so when you need access to it. One of the best kept secrets of the build threads. A lot of times I stumble into to things when I am not looking for it and post it in one of my build threads. Saves me having to go search for it. I use the first post and first page as reference for me as a guide to find it. Time flies and you will enjoy going back and reading about your truck someday.

Just saying if you want to keep it in the build section or I can move it to the correct place if you dont want a build thread.

Welcome to Yotatech. The third gen two wheel drive trucks are some great trucks. Ride and get better gas mileage too.
Yes please hah, I'm still learning my way though the site. Thank you