2010+ 4Runner 5th gen 4Runners

2015 Roof Rack/Ladder

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Roof Rack/Ladder

Searched for both of these in the forum... either I'm not very good at finding them or I'm just so new to this that everyone already knows the answers and didn't have to ask!

Anyway, I'm wanting to get a ladder for the back of my rig. The only one I have found is a Gobi brand. Anyone familiar with any other ladder out there? I like the ladder but the roof rack that it is paired with is pretty steep in price. I have spoken to one person who has this ladder but has made their own rack. Anyone else have this ladder but paired with a different roof rack ringtone? Or can anyone at least help me determine what "shape" rack I would need to pair together?

Sort of on the same note... When I'm looking for a rack, unfortunately, I didn't negotiate the cross bars on top. Can I find a rack out there that doesn't require them?

I hope I make sense!! Thank you everyone!!

Last edited by vandexa4; 11-23-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We sell a LOT of ladders. Baja was our biggest seller for the FJ for some time, but they don't sell one for the 4Runner I'm afraid. GOBI is probably the best way to go. No cross bars, so are you saying you want a mesh floor?

www.Pure4Runner.com