YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Off Road Tech, Fab Shop, Solid Axle Swaps, Tool Time, & Engine Swaps > Engine Swap Talk > All Other Toyota Swaps
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

All Other Toyota Swaps I4, I6, Lexus V8

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

7MGTE in a toyota Pick up

I am a prospective buyer of a toyota pick up so I don't know a lot about them. I do know that the toyota 7M series engines from toyota Supras will fit in these trucks. My question is what Years will these 7M engines fit in the toyota Pick up?

any help is much appreciated, thankyou
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
sickyota925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

search and you shall recieve.

you can make any motor fit into any truck. the 5m motor mounts bolt tothe 22re mounts, and in turn the 5m motor mounts bolt to the 7m block so just combine the 5m and the 22re motor mounts and the the motor will bolt right up.

1994 2wd PU LCE intake and full custom exhaust. +600hp 7mgte swap coming very soon. all forged internals and blue printed and balanced big single turbo 40mm wastgate, stand alone ECU. SOLD :(

(i need to stop selling my yota's)

88 4budget: getting all my upgrades from Craigslist or building it.
ffryno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
1990, 4x4, 7mgte, 87, 91, engine, fit, motor, mount, mounts, pickup, pu, swap, toyota, truck