Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

It's OFFICIAL - TLCA South Sound Cruisers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking It's OFFICIAL - TLCA South Sound Cruisers

Tonight Toyota Land Cruiser Association voted in South Sound Cruisers as their newest chapter!

As our name represents we are based in the Olympia/Tacoma/Puyallup area of Washington State.

I have gained the support of Toyota of Olympia and Puyallup so we will be using their facilities and occasionally 4WheelParts to host our monthly chapter meetings. In order to allow more folks to participate and to cut down on travel we will be alternating the monthly meetings between Olympia & Tacoma/Puyallup. The Olympia meetings should ease the travel for those in Mason & Lewis County and the Tacoma/Puyallup site will do the same for folks living in Kitsap, Pierce and South King Counties.

We are hoping to have at least one chapter event every month which could be a trail run, trail clean-up, BBQ, wrenching day, etc.

Our current schedule is posted here.

Or next meeting is planned for 9:00AM Saturday April 14th at Toyota of Olympia and our April event is scheduled on the 21st at Straddleline ORV Park ($10 admission per rig). All Toyota 4WD manufactured vehicle owners are welcome to join.

Map to Toyota of Olympia

Map to Straddleline ORV

Post #16 in the tread includes Membership information.

Many thanks to our charter members for their participation, and to Tim Scully, Amanda & Josh for giving me the encouragement and confidence that I could get this chapter off the ground.