Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

All Pro toyota jamboree in Tellico July 22-24

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dragr1
Whoa! You're getting real serious now. You gonna put the swaybars back on for her?
I talked with my possible new manager in Fort Collins, and he said he was just about to look for someone, so the timing couldn't be more perfect. I will know the first part of next week if it's a go on my job. If it is, we're gone! We'll sell out house, we'll live temporarily in my wife's parent's RV while building out dream log home. We're going to build the Shoshone log home from www.frontier-loghomes.com It's nothing big or fancy, but there will be a 2-3 car garage underneath, and I could care less about the house details, except that it is handcrafter log, which I love. I'll be putting her car on the market next week, and whatever money we make on the house, we'll put on our credit cards to pay most of them off.

We're definitely serious about it. The only thing that will hold me back is if my job says it's not going to be a good fit, but I doubt that will happen. I'll keep everyone posted, and I'm sorry to hijack this thread guys!

Chris

P.S. You can check my relocation thread if you're interested in our progress.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member

That is sooo awsome Chris, Fort Collins is where my parents were for 8yrs before I was born, and out of all the places they lived durring my dad's Navy time, Fort Collins is the only place they would ever move back to. I wish you all the luck and hope things work out so it can happen. Keep us posted.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Stump1883
That is sooo awsome Chris, Fort Collins is where my parents were for 8yrs before I was born, and out of all the places they lived durring my dad's Navy time, Fort Collins is the only place they would ever move back to. I wish you all the luck and hope things work out so it can happen. Keep us posted.
Yeah, the biggest factor is cost at this point, but with the estimated changes in my budget, I should be good to go!

Chris
Old 06-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations on the promotion Chris. I hate to see you go man. Whos gonna spot me up slickrock next time? Ha-ha, with any luck me and Mike may be heading out there in a couple of years to do some wheeling. Maybe we'll get to see you then..
Old 06-21-2005, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by seaflea
Congratulations on the promotion Chris. I hate to see you go man. Whos gonna spot me up slickrock next time? Ha-ha, with any luck me and Mike may be heading out there in a couple of years to do some wheeling. Maybe we'll get to see you then..
It's not definite yet, by any means. I know pretty sure next week if my job is going to fly. If it does, we're good to go. If you and Mike and anyone else ever comes out there, you better look me up or else! I wouldn't miss a wheeling trip with you guys out there for nothing!

Chris

P.S. It's not a promotion, because I'm requesting the move, not the company.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:01 PM

I can't say for sure but I am going to try and make it...............
Old 06-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Contributing Member

Alright, I've made the decision and I'm going if I can get a spot at Crawfords. Who else is going? Zman? Yotaman? Seaflea? Mikey87? Ravencr? Waskillywabbit? Bamachem? Doink? Bratik?

Come on guys, post up, time is drawing near!
Old 06-27-2005, 02:10 AM

Alright, I've made the decision and I'm going if I can get a spot at Crawfords. Who else is going? Zman? Yotaman? Seaflea? Mikey87? Ravencr? Waskillywabbit? Bamachem? Doink? Bratik?

Guys, I'll know something further about my relocation to Colorado this week hopefully, so if that's a go, then I'll be too busy to go getting our house ready for sale.

Chris
Old 06-27-2005, 06:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I’m there!!! Hopefully there with the Runner ready to take on SlickRock.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:46 AM
Banned

i'm still undecided at this point. i'm hoping to so i can do slickrock...
Old 06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member

i'm not gonna have time
Old 06-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Contributing Member

I'm in-made a reservation at Crawfords today and I'm registering right now too. I believe that Marc and Greg will be putting up tents on my site. I also talked to Sara at Allpro and registration is free! She said 200 people are signed up right now-so you guys better get a reservation at Crawfords if you're going. Steve Crawford said that a lot of the West Coast guys may not be camping though b/c they are shipping their vehicles here and flying in for the ride.

Sara was supposed to e-mail me the agenda for the event but I haven't received it yet. She did say that the organized trail ride, raffle, and barbecue will all be on Saturday. But also mentioned that there would probably be night rides on Friday night-but that Friday was really for people to arrive and get set up.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:41 PM

I'm in-made a reservation at Crawfords today and I'm registering right now too. I believe that Marc and Greg will be putting up tents on my site. I also talked to Sara at Allpro and registration is free! She said 200 people are signed up right now-so you guys better get a reservation at Crawfords if you're going. Steve Crawford said that a lot of the West Coast guys may not be camping though b/c they are shipping their vehicles here and flying in for the ride.

Sara was supposed to e-mail me the agenda for the event but I haven't received it yet. She did say that the organized trail ride, raffle, and barbecue will all be on Saturday. But also mentioned that there would probably be night rides on Friday night-but that Friday was really for people to arrive and get set up.
I might make it up, but it all depends on my job situation, though. I might have to ride the 4wheeler instead.

Chris
Old 06-28-2005, 02:48 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by ravencr
I might make it up, but it all depends on my job situation, though. I might have to ride the 4wheeler instead.

Chris
What? 4wheeler-maybe the green one that says Toyota!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:55 PM

What? 4wheeler-maybe the green one that says Toyota!
Maybe, but it's about to be my wife's vehicle, and she'll dictate whether it's wheeled or not temporarily. And, my guess is it might be a 4wheeler that says Polaris, not Toyota!
Old 06-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by ravencr
Maybe, but it's about to be my wife's vehicle, and she'll dictate whether it's wheeled or not temporarily. And, my guess is it might be a 4wheeler that says Polaris, not Toyota!

Yeah, but you'll have to tow it up there with the Toyota and then you'll get the urge-you see where I'm going with this. J/K

Dang, a wheeling trip at Tellico w/o your rig is like a cheeseburger with no cheese! :cry:
Old 06-29-2005, 12:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Will, you going?

So fare we have:

dragr1 - Brett
yotaman - Greg
zman2day - Marc
and ? ? ?

Put your name on the list if your going. This is going to be a trip you just can't pass up. There are going to be come CRAZY INSANE rigs there. Come up just to watch if nothing else. It's going to be AWSOME!!!
Old 06-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Contributing Member

I think I may be able to make it.
not sure yet though
Old 06-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by yotaman
Will, you going?

So fare we have:

dragr1 - Brett
yotaman - Greg
zman2day - Marc
and ? ? ?

Put your name on the list if your going. This is going to be a trip you just can't pass up. There are going to be come CRAZY INSANE rigs there. Come up just to watch if nothing else. It's going to be AWSOME!!!
Me, Greg, and Marc-that's it? Come on guys.

Greg, it looks like we are gonna be the Toyota wheeling trio again. We need to pick up a full time camera person though!
Old 06-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Contributing Member

Talked to Mike today about it. It just may work out that we are there for the day Sat.

Quick Reply: All Pro toyota jamboree in Tellico July 22-24