General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

Got into an accident. Need help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 12:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got into an accident. Need help!

I have a lifted Toyota Tacoma and while driving home form work tonight, I was turning into my street and was hit on the back tire of the passengers side. My back wheel is pushed back against my flabs and alignment is completely off.
Will I have to purchase another lift kit? Or is it possible to save and fix my current kit? Is my alignment problem fixable? How much do you think the repairs will cost?
Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 AM

Received 554 Likes on 452 Posts
Originally Posted by Tllastimosa
I have a lifted Toyota Tacoma and while driving home form work tonight, I was turning into my street and was hit on the back tire of the passengers side. My back wheel is pushed back against my flabs and alignment is completely off.
Will I have to purchase another lift kit? Or is it possible to save and fix my current kit? Is my alignment problem fixable? How much do you think the repairs will cost?
You were rear ended? Or you hit the curb?

If you were hit, and not by say your wife or kid, not your problem insurance will pay.

If you smashed it into the curb, and it shifted the axel into the mud flaps. ??

We can't see it, we can't make an informed guess.