Tips & Tricks Tips and tricks to make the site easier to use such as posting pictures, where to host them, and avatars

Counting posts

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Counting posts

After finding this forum I was extremely pleased with the knowledge base and the quickness with which members replied. Every reply was excellent even the few that seemed to be incorrect.

Getting the 19MM nut off of the timing pulley was right up there are the top of " secrets" that will save you big bucks vs paying " a real mechanic " to do the job"

I wasn't counting how many posts I submitted and maybe back then the rules were a little different. But here I am now looking for subjects that allow me to post and then I'm looking for the counter to inform me how many posts I have and if I'm getting close to qualifying to go deeper into the secret area's of Toyota forum permission.

If anyone can help me figure out how to count I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 07-07-2016, 05:36 PM

Received 570 Likes on 449 Posts
Your post count is right under the "Join Date" Under your user name. At this time you have 12 posts. I think you can use everything on YotaTech except creating a new thread in the classifieds. You need 15 posts to do that.

Old 07-09-2016, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the answer Jake. I thought that I read the same rules and although I'm not shopping for parts in the moment at some point I'm sure I'll want to see if I can find those 4 runner doors if they'll fit but it seems that I've gotten that message a few times already while attempting to START a NEW POST but not in the classified. I thought that I might have been tagged for some reason and if I was maybe it could be explained to me and or removed. But I'm getting close to the 15 so we'll see what happens then.
It's really great when someone takes the time as you did to post an example of what you are saying in words like the circled in RED example of one of my posts.
Seriously I think examples like this can be used to show other people how they can give a little more effort and paint a great example of how we can go the extra yard. Thanks again!
Old 07-09-2016, 09:38 PM

Received 570 Likes on 449 Posts
Thanks for the comment!

I try to help out in the best way I can.