Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Went wheeling again (WARNING 56Kers, 38 pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Compass Creek
Your truck "flexes" just like any other bone stock truck. I wouldn't really call that flexing though. Oh yeah nice mud flaps and fender flares, every bone stock truck should have those...oh yeah they do!

At least I wheel it, twas a lot of flex to me considering its my first 4x4.

Thanks for clarifying that trucks have fender flares and mud flaps. . . ?

No need to rag on me just because I cant afford an expensive suspension setup.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Ric
Banned - User requested

At least I wheel it, twas a lot of flex to me considering its my first 4x4.
AMEN thats more than some can say.
No need to rag on me just because I cant afford an expensive suspension setup.
dont worry about it, keep your priorities straight, get what ya can, when, you can.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Compass Creek
Your truck "flexes" just like any other bone stock truck. I wouldn't really call that flexing though. Oh yeah nice mud flaps and fender flares, every bone stock truck should have those...oh yeah they do!
Yea i was going to hold my tongue but then decided ˟˟˟˟ it! Lets see what doesnt flex like a Runner, well for starters most jeeps dont simply because they usually cant fit 32" tires stock. My friends Mercedes ML sure as hell doesnt and he wheels the crap out of it. Range Rover nope it doesnt flex worth a ˟˟˟˟ unless lifted, Discovery again until you lift em they just lift tires. F250 what the hell is flex again? Do you even own a 4runner? If you did I would think you would know better than to make a statement like that! Im certain there are a few vehicles I didnt mention but hey I wheel with theses guys and know what flex they dont have.

Aaron
Old 07-04-2006, 09:57 PM

Well if lifting a tire off the ground is flexing then man you got me. My wife can do the same thing in the wally mart parking lot on the curb and get the same flex you got. But you do wheel it. It really good to see people like yourself wheeling mud holes and tearing it up with your tire ruts. People like that get areas closed.Thanks pal we are loosing the areas we have fast enough without your help! So did you go around the chain link fence or just ignore the "No Trespassing" sign?

As far as other stock trucks "flexing" like this guy's. Here's some pix I took a couple years ago of a few brand new Land Rovers "flexing"...just like JW wheels up in the air and everything.

http://community.webshots.com/myphot...ecurity=CVcBWK
Old 07-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

I dont really understand the need to run down a teenage kid about being excited about his truck flexing. Does it make you feel like a big man to be the sole asshole of the thread?

Heres some more stock "flex" for you to get your pants in a wad about..

Old 07-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Banned

Nope, 100% legal to wheel there. 0 no tresspassing signs, 0 fenses to cross.

All of the flex shots were from just regular parts of the trail, no poser shots.

Last edited by jwbehm; 07-05-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by jwbehm
Nope, 100% legal to wheel there. 0 no tresspassing signs, 0 fenses to cross.

All of the flex shots were from just regular parts of the trail, no poser shots.

Man I tell you, you sure did rub someone the wrong way!! WTF is wrong with these people you are on an offroad based forum, to accuse someone of tearing up land w/o acctually being there to witness the environmental impact or measure it, is a bit of a stretch. Its not like this guy run larger swampers as I do and can really be a detriment to the environment. Im sure maybe one day when he grows up, he will show up at your house and tear up your front yard! Not likely is it?