YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   TRD Tundra Front Lift UPDATE (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f2/trd-tundra-front-lift-update-85963/)

bamachem 05-17-2006 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by dragr1
I see you have pics of Lower 2-when do you go watch that?

Next year SE4RJ4-May 2007-Sonoran Steel and his Posse invade Tellico!

Forget the buggy though, bring the 4Runner!

uhhhh, no. i think the wabbit (against my will) is wanting to pull it from tellico and move it to a private ORV like riverrock or grey rock.

Stump1883 05-17-2006 11:47 AM

I see you have pics of Lower 2-when do you go watch that?

Next year SE4RJ4-May 2007-Sonoran Steel and his Posse invade Tellico!

Forget the buggy though, bring the 4Runner!

Yeah leave the buggy at home, bring the "Four Bannger of Furry" there's no bragging rights w/o a full bodied rig. To bad next year we'll be at River Rock ORV, guess we'll have to make a special event just for Steve's trip back.

EDIT: Andy beat me to it, guess we'll just have to over ride the Wabbit with democracy. :great:

bamachem 05-17-2006 11:49 AM

:great:

you can come wheel it any time. you know you'd have a base camp in farragut and then we could get a cabin or just camp at state line like the other hillbillies do.

also, you know you don't need an audience when you have digital cameras and can "host and post"... find some cheap tickets and give me some notice and i'll make it happen... :D hell, if you make it look easy enough, i might even follow you! :hillbill:

:nono: i didn't really say that... i really didn't... :shocked:

sschaefer3 05-17-2006 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by bamachem
uhhhh, no. i think the wabbit (against my will) is wanting to pull it from tellico and move it to a private ORV like riverrock or grey rock.

That's fine. I'll just have a Sonoran Steel Redneck Festival next summer.

Trucks, Bikini Contests, Beer, You know all that fun stuff. I just have to make sure I can write it all off.

:rockin:

bamachem 05-17-2006 12:04 PM

:roll:

justinh 05-17-2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by sschaefer3
That's fine. I'll just have a Sonoran Steel Redneck Festival next summer.

Trucks, Bikini Contests, Beer, You know all that fun stuff. I just have to make sure I can write it all off.

:rockin:

I have a feelling if you set the date people will show up! It is close enough for most of us that with a little notice we can be there. Besides, as far as some of these east coast guys have modified their rides now I am sure they want to wheel at Tellico more than twice a year. There are several local "hardcore" guys that make monthly runs up there. I know Andy has extended his services to you and I can do the same as well if you need to come in and out of Atlanta. I can even set you up with a trailer and tow rig to transport your buggy from the shipping terminal to tellico and back.

I think you should do a Sonoran Steel Ultimate Adventure, there are plenty of other places within a days driving of each other in Georgia, Alabama, NC, and Tennessee. I you are going to come all the way out here you should make it worth your while.

dragr1 05-17-2006 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by justinh
I think you should do a Sonoran Steel Ultimate Adventure, there are plenty of other places within a days driving of each other in Georgia, Alabama, NC, and Tennessee. I you are going to come all the way out here you should make it worth your while.

Now that is a hell of an idea!

dragr1 05-17-2006 12:21 PM

I know we should be having an event at a private park b/c the size of our group is getting rather large. But, Tellico is really nice to ride, we should still have an event there too, maybe an event there and another event at Riverrock in the same year.

bamachem 05-17-2006 12:26 PM

you know, there's Tellico, Code Blue, and Winrock all within a 2-hr drive from here. Then you have Riverrock in GA and Gray Rock near Birmingham. you could literally do 5 ORV's in about a two-week time frame... :hillbill:

I know we should be having an event at a private park b/c the size of our group is getting rather large. But, Tellico is really nice to ride, we should still have an event there too, maybe an event there and another event at Riverrock in the same year.

look at GSMTR - way bigger than SE4RJ and it's at tellico...

RTdawgs 05-17-2006 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by sschaefer3
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't know what it is about you rednecks but you guys make me think and come up with all these amazine ideas.

I got a sway bar that can stay connected and feel just like you guys are saying. By disconnecting the bar your compressing the tire further, looseing clearnace but gaining stability. I have a bar that will give you the stability and stay connected.

The Desert is abuzz and I'm rounding up parts.

:great:

Tell me more...Its a whole new swaybar?

Please please please make it quiet! My discos bug the ลลลล out of me.

dragr1 05-17-2006 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by bamachem
you know, there's Tellico, Code Blue, and Winrock all within a 2-hr drive from here. Then you have Riverrock in GA and Gray Rock near Birmingham. you could literally do 5 ORV's in about a two-week time frame... :hillbill:

look at GSMTR - way bigger than SE4RJ and it's at tellico...

That's Royal Blue and Windrock. But yes, within a few hours drive you have Tellico, Royal Blue, Windrock, Monteagle, Aetna, Crackers Neck, Gray Rock, Morris Mountain, and Riverrock, stretch it a little further and include Uwharrie.

RTdawgs 05-17-2006 01:09 PM

That's Royal Blue and Windrock. But yes, within a few hours drive you have Tellico, Royal Blue, Windrock, Monteagle, Aetna, Crackers Neck, Gray Rock, Morris Mountain, and Riverrock, stretch it a little further and include Uwharrie.

Theres a new park in South Carolina that just opened up, Gulches ORV I think. Hold on...

sschaefer3 05-17-2006 02:44 PM

It's a year away and I have to see what I can write off. No need to worry now.

waskillywabbit 05-17-2006 04:01 PM

All I've ever wheeled is Tellico...I'm ready for something new and tired of driving 40 minutes of bumpkin dirt rode to get to the trails. An ORV park would solve a LOT of issues and offer a LOT more trails to wheel. The flaming Arizonian can still bring his SUA 4Runner or Stinky Truck and "teach us how to wheel." :roll:

Besides goat herder, you and your plant operations will have you so busy, the supposed new addition and the "boss", you won't have time to wheel, much less think about it.

If you guys want to have an event at Tellico still, have at it, organize an event, we need more of them than SE4RJ for the Toyota/4Runner crowd. Some consideration of SE4RJ and the May/June calendar would be appreciated though. :hillbill: I don't have time to organize more than one...as this one has been taking my time since last November (2005).

I'm ready to venture to Gray Rock in a few months I hope...then River Rock in October to check it out for a possibility for SE4RJ4.

:guitar:

Stump1883 05-17-2006 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
All I've ever wheeled is Tellico...I'm ready for something new and tired of driving 40 minutes of bumpkin dirt rode to get to the trails. An ORV park would solve a LOT of issues and offer a LOT more trails to wheel. The flaming Arizonian can still bring his SUA 4Runner or Stinky Truck and "teach us how to wheel." :roll:

Besides goat herder, you and your plant operations will have you so busy, the supposed new addition and the "boss", you won't have time to wheel, much less think about it.

If you guys want to have an event at Tellico still, have at it, organize an event, we need more of them than SE4RJ for the Toyota/4Runner crowd. Some consideration of SE4RJ and the May/June calendar would be appreciated though. :hillbill: I don't have time to organize more than one...as this one has been taking my time since last November (2005).

I'm ready to venture to Gray Rock in a few months I hope...then River Rock in October to check it out for a possibility for SE4RJ4.

I'm all for new terrain by all means, we can still do our un-offical Fall Colors run in Tellico. I really like the trails there and have yet to tackle Slickrock, but I'll do that on my own time, lets move SE4RJ around a bit, hoprfully nto to far though I'm still a baby when it comes to driving long distances. :baby:

bamachem 05-17-2006 04:27 PM

:roll: anyway... at least i'm just up the road and can run down anytime i get a whim and the time.

you're right about next year though. i doubt i'll make SE4RJ4 due to the plant startup. a $72 million project and my career comes ahead of wheeling. :hillbill: (but just barely)

dragr1 05-17-2006 05:09 PM

I'm game for wherever, as long as I'm wheeling. The best part about a private park is that we can rent it out for ourselves and end the trail congestion. Wabbit, let me know when you hit Gray Rock or Riverrock and I'll be there. In fact there is a TLCA event there in October. I've been to Gray Rock twice and it is very good-I'll keep going. Morris Mountain is good, but doesn't have many trails for near stockers or lightly modified, however, being only 1 hour from Gray Rock it could be a day ride from an event at Gray Rock. Wabbit, you're a good organizer, so I'm sure I'll follow along for whatever!

waskillywabbit 05-17-2006 06:16 PM

I'm game for wherever, as long as I'm wheeling. The best part about a private park is that we can rent it out for ourselves and end the trail congestion. Wabbit, let me know when you hit Gray Rock or Riverrock and I'll be there. In fact there is a TLCA event there in October. I've been to Gray Rock twice and it is very good-I'll keep going. Morris Mountain is good, but doesn't have many trails for near stockers or lightly modified, however, being only 1 hour from Gray Rock it could be a day ride from an event at Gray Rock. Wabbit, you're a good organizer, so I'm sure I'll follow along for whatever!

Yes, Cottonlad Cruisers event at Gray Rock Oct 7-9, I'll be there. I'm trying to visit River Rock the weekend before to check it out for SE4RJ4, along w/ some other folk. I'll keep ya posted as things materialize. :great:

Thanks Brett, "administrative" stuff gels with my natural gifts and I like to do it...most of the time. :hillbill:

You got that new lift on yet bamachem? :hillbill:

bamachem 05-17-2006 06:25 PM

lol... i have time between trips. eventually... but i'll probably just have to drop it off w/ the runner at the local tire place when i have that other new 305 MTR mounted and balanced.