YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Puget Sound Toyota Fest (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/puget-sound-toyota-fest-219081/)

Plumbrbob 09-19-2010 09:20 PM

RTI Ramp

hey guys bad news havent started the ramp been working way too much I was going to knock it out this weekend but I was dispatched to the massive 6" water line break at the juvy center in seattle been putting out 14's since wendsday and we are not done yet the long days/nights are still going....also this coming weekend is a planned wheeling/camping trip to Naches so looks like I am running out of time

PSTOC.org 09-19-2010 09:49 PM

Tacoma's are new school. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gens will be old school I believe. 3rd might be new school. We can't have a trophy for every single model or we'd have about 15 trophies left over. Also still not a whole lot of preregistered trucks yet. So hurry up and make up your minds people this is super close. :domo2:

drew303 09-19-2010 10:08 PM

dang i didnt know we had a show in Tacoma for us!? Damn I'd roll in too but Im camping that weekend for my brothers bach party down south

sigh

maybe next year? Tofer we gotta go wheeln when my trugs done dude!

BigBluePile 09-20-2010 04:31 PM

No worries Rob!!

PSTOC.org 09-26-2010 05:44 PM

Well this is it. The final bump. I know you'll all miss me slightly :)

If you are registered or are going to register day of please wait for an attendant to show you where to park then proceed inside to the Griot's Store to pick up your registration and voting pamphlet. If you do not have a registration paper in your front window you will be asked to park elsewhere or be at risk of being towed as the show area is strictly for cars entered in the show. There will be some parking in front of the Griot's store and on the side street. If you are to be parked on the concours (grass area) there are some special parking instructions you'll need to follow.

So whats new you ask? Well we are allowing you to bring extra parts and what not you'd like to sell swap meet style! You must keep it to a dull roar and it has to fit within your parking spot behind your car. But this is your chance to swap stuff with guys from all over the country and it's included in your registration :)

Also we will once again be having food prepared by our lovely chef Gabi. It's FREE but we will be asking for a small donation to go towards toys for tots!

Also there will be vendors selling stuff on site so be sure to bring extra cash to pick up your PSTOF 10' shirt or one of the many other things offered by our excellent sponsors and vendors.

And fair warning please do not burn out, speed, or damage property as there will be Tacoma Police patrolling the area and you will also not be allowed back to any PSTOC events as we do not appreciate negative attention that is brought to our community by incidents such as these. Thank you!

And as always remember to get those preregistrations in so we can make parking as smooth as possible.

http://pstoc.org/board/download/file.php?id=35

Corey 09-27-2010 12:44 AM

Just tried to sign up at the forum in Tofer's first link, and it is a no go.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function phpbb_email_hash
Getting ready to leave for work soon, I will try tonight when I get home from work.

EDIT:
Tried again before I push off for work, same error message.
Please fix.

kiyobrown 09-27-2010 10:00 AM

I will just pay when I get there.

vital22re 09-27-2010 10:04 AM

This is happening!!!!

kiyobrown 09-27-2010 10:20 AM

I figured I would wait to post I was going just in case it would scare others away. :D

Just saying

BigBluePile 09-27-2010 12:26 PM

Dork:roll:

Corey 09-27-2010 01:58 PM

Home now, can not reg up still.
Same thing from work too.

PSTOC.org 09-27-2010 07:40 PM

Just did a test one and is working fine now. Try again, if still not working e-mail me again and I'll get you taken care of.

Corey 09-29-2010 03:30 PM

OK, just sent some moola for the show.
My rig is not going to be super duper detailed or nothing, I do not have the time to wash it good this weekend.

Gotta program the address into my navigation system.
I knew where the old Griot's was, but not the new one.

BigBluePile 09-29-2010 05:59 PM

status updated....:(

01rnrgirl 10-02-2010 09:48 AM

Well that sucks!! sorry :(

DeathCougar 10-02-2010 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by BigBluePile (Post 51561474)
status updated....:(

Good we don't want you down anyways.

BigBluePile 10-02-2010 01:34 PM

:bah:

vital22re 10-02-2010 06:32 PM

so i'll bring my grill.. who's bringing dogs buns and mustard.

BigBluePile 10-02-2010 06:40 PM

Make the new people bring the stuff.....just sayin

DeathCougar 10-03-2010 01:36 AM

Us seasoned vets should have the youngens feeding us ;)

PSTOC is feeding us though.... :D