YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f116/)
-   -   vote on my latest mod (and see old ones) <PICS> (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f116/vote-my-latest-mod-see-old-ones-pics-82426/)

leebee 04-01-2006 09:54 AM

ahh, brings back fond memories of my 86, sniff sniff. oh, yeah, the stickers. on the 1/4's. nice work on the body, paint and tint, it looks good.

the wife-o-meter, priceless! id better not show this thread to my better half!

keep us posted on further developments.

lee

sdstud212001 04-01-2006 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by 1985 4Runner
Looks great! I really like the window tint & black wheels. I just painted mine too. I vote to put matching TRD decals on the rear quarter panels.

thanks, I think I saw pics of your rig before, that thing is huge!

Originally Posted by brendonv
What are the details of that electric fan?

I got it a Jegs.com it's a flex-a-lite 165 and it came with free shipping out the door cost $225.98 and that was 2 day shipping. I took a ton of pics and thought about doing a DIY write up. All the specs are on flex-a-lite.com>automotive>electric cooling fans(click it not the sub menu) then its on the right 3rd fron teh top. If enough people are intrested I'll do it. thanks for looking.

Originally Posted by shiftless89
Sure put the stickers on the 1/4's. and get that 1st gen dirty! I love that wife-o-meter. Mine was pegged out a long time ago. Sometimes a new mod is worth a night or 2 on the couch!

Nice looking Rig!

yeah the couch is closer to the garage....you know for late nite mods :laugh:

Originally Posted by leebee
ahh, brings back fond memories of my 86, sniff sniff. oh, yeah, the stickers. on the 1/4's. nice work on the body, paint and tint, it looks good.

the wife-o-meter, priceless! id better not show this thread to my better half!

keep us posted on further developments.

lee

she actually thought the wife-o-meter was funny, go figure. thanks for the votes keep 'em comming

TRD sticker voting:
w/ sticker:5
w/o sticker:0

Greg_Canada 04-01-2006 10:25 AM

How much did that add-a-leaf cost? and how is the ride with it now?

sdstud212001 04-01-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Greg_Canada
How much did that add-a-leaf cost? and how is the ride with it now?

$48.87 on eBay form a seller named 3m3co-com he ships fast. The ride has been nice on side streets but she hasn't even seen a dirt road yet as we live in San Diego (near Mission Valley if you know the area). Don't let that fool you though I read that a bunch of So Cal guys are going out next weekend and I might try to get onboard with that, work allowing. But I like clearence I got out of it.

Yo you didn't vote on the TRD stickers, what up with that?

TRD sticker voting:

BAZ 04-01-2006 11:17 AM

Nice truck dude. I vote no on the stickers though, do you have TRD parts on the vehicle? If no, then its rice IMO. What % tint is that?

Also, why didnt you put the rack on. I think it would look pretty tough especially with lights mounted on it. And a quick suggestion: put black shoe polish on the white letters of the tires or have them flipped. Would look way better with the black wheels.

sdstud212001 04-01-2006 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by BAZ
Nice truck dude. I vote no on the stickers though, do you have TRD parts on the vehicle? If no, then its rice IMO. What % tint is that?

Also, why didnt you put the rack on. I think it would look pretty tough especially with lights mounted on it. And a quick suggestion: put black shoe polish on the white letters of the tires or have them flipped. Would look way better with the black wheels.

No TRD part on I'n gonna go with LC engineering just because I like what they do. As for the tint I went with Arizona legal, Limo on the rear ones (not the cargo area as those sstupid windows have that dot matrix, and the front is 35% Visible light transmission. Gotta love being from AZ! :banger: I just hope the cops :alert: in San Diego don't give me crap, oh well I just say I'm visiting.

TRD sticker voting:

BAZ 04-01-2006 12:25 PM

FYI: My vote was no on the sticker. You may want to change your little poll thingy.

sdstud212001 04-01-2006 12:49 PM

Oops thanks BAZ
Oh and to answer the question about the rack, I am gonna have it built soon I just went to get some measurements with a rack that he already had build for someone else. And yeah thinking about flipping the tires to white side in

TRD sticker voting:
w/o sticker:1

sdstud212001 04-01-2006 12:57 PM

just a quick question have any of you out there put the TRD sticker on your 1st Gen? Got any pictures of where/how you placed it?

so far
TRD sticker voting:
w/o sticker:1