YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f92/)
-   -   How Much Do You All Like YOTATECH (Let's here feedback) (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f92/how-much-do-you-all-like-yotatech-lets-here-feedback-102820/)

keithguts 12-29-2006 05:27 PM

How Much Do You All Like YOTATECH (Let's here feedback)

OK This Thread is to show how much we like this site.

I will start off by saying that YOTATECH Really, and I mean Really ROCKS I haven't been a member very long, and I can not tell you how much I have learned on this site. Every one on this site is very helpfull when in need. Questions are always answered fast, and in most cases the info is correct, and it has been proven from the info I have received.

It is also very cool how you can post thing in the OFF TOPIC SECTION and just have fun. And it seems to me that we do have fun in this area.

But it is also very cool that when we all need help, we are all there for each other.

All and All, this site is the best site I have found being I own a TOYOTA, and I no all of you are here to help. So lets show how we all feel and post your input.

Corey
, Keep up the great work. You are doing a great job, and no how to run a site. As I said, and do not no any other way to say it, YOTATECH REALLY ROCKS.

fustercluck 12-29-2006 05:38 PM

This place sucks.

Okay, I'm teasing. :hillbill:

Corey 12-29-2006 05:40 PM

Thank you very much.
It is threads like this that make me glad we have a little spot on the Internet.

It is a team effort here of the entire staff and the entire membership that make this place rock.

My, we have grown over the years...

http://www.pnw4runners.com/smilies/please.png

Ironmike4x4 12-29-2006 05:41 PM

I think a lot of us would agree we get upset if the site is ever down kinda like not having your morning caffeine rush. Not to mention I have over 2k post and YT is set as my homepage. Yeah I guess YT is alright.... who am I kidding it's the best.

keithguts 12-29-2006 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=fustercluck;50376897]This place sucks.

It would be nice to say something good about the site. I no you are only teasing, but still, I'm sure the staff of yotatech would like to no how you feel. rather then saying it SU*%KS

keithguts 12-29-2006 05:53 PM

97 views and only 15 messages, come on all, this site is the best. Everyone that reads this post should have something to say. Don't just pass it up. Lets show it, do your posting!!!!!

misterzee 12-29-2006 05:58 PM

In my circles, YT is the standard to which all other boards are compared. Its AWESOME !! I like the way its organized, and the look and feel ain't too bad either! Best part are the wizzardz that lurk here to help when called upon.:bigclap:
... what does "lets here feedback" mean????

seanz0rz 12-29-2006 06:02 PM

i spend more time here than i do with my family. i love this place so much, if it was a woman, id chain her up in my basement.

ok kidding aside. this place is my family. i spend most of my day here, and am very upset if the server goes down for more than 5 minutes.

i :heart: yotatech

fustercluck 12-29-2006 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=keithguts;50376905]

Originally Posted by fustercluck (Post 50376897)
This place sucks.

It would be nice to say something good about the site. I no you are only teasing, but still, I'm sure the staff of yotatech would like to no how you feel. rather then saying it SU*%KS

Of course you are right. I was only teasing. Sometimes, I wait to post until others have done so. I like to read the responses. However, feeling a little punchy from my cough meds, I couldn't resist a little jocularity :D

I think it's best if I wait until I have a clear head to post a serious thought.

Edit: May I direct your attention to the 'contribute' button?

Elton 12-29-2006 06:04 PM

:yotarock:

rdharper 12-29-2006 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by misterzee (Post 50376918)
In my circles, YT is the standard to which all other boards are compared. Its AWESOME !! I like the way its organized, and the look and feel ain't too bad either! Best part are the wizzardz that lurk here to help when called upon.:bigclap:
... what does "lets here feedback" mean????

Pretty much my viewpoint as well. Not to mention I occaisonally learn something interesting, useful, money saving, or a combination thereof.

And the people are great despite their youth and inexperience.

Bigblock 12-29-2006 06:10 PM

Ya'll er cool

97T4RNR 12-29-2006 06:16 PM

I joined YT 2 years ago, but never searched anything until about 2 wks ago. Since then I have made 2 mods, one being the cup holder mod. The other was one that I did on my own as there weren't any threads I could find, this was the rear interior cargo storage box on the passenger side-switched out a 97 for an 01 panel, some minor cutting of the inner metal structure, and getting ready to add a 2.5" lift. Oh yeaH, PAINTED SOME 16X7 01 Tacoma wheels a put them on my 4Runner on 265/75/16.
Back to the question, YT is great, Corey was a big help with a question I had, but YT can be vey intimidating to some newbies. Some people would rather inform you of the need to search, search, search, and search, before throwing a lead that would have taken less time.
All and all, awsome site. Wouldn't go anywhere else for Toyota info.
Thanks YT :yotarock:

HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers:

95RunnerSR5 12-29-2006 06:16 PM

i love the site! only wish i would have found it earlier so i could have swapped in a 3.4 instead of wasting my money on a remanufactured 3.0 that now smokes!:bang:

Doc279 12-29-2006 06:21 PM

I visit several forums each day and I always compare the feeling and helpfulness of each site with what goes on here. The truth is that none compare to YotaTech. This is a helpful group and even though many of us have never met - it feel's a lot like family.

Thanks to all for keeping this helpful, enjoyable and family oriented !
My grandson sits on my lap and looks at the pictures in the trail ride section
and I've never had to explain anything inappropriate.

Happy New Year Ya'LL !

YotaFun 12-29-2006 06:41 PM

This site has been a life saver for My 4Runner...
Y'All RULE!!!
I wish I would have found this stie earlier when I was lookin for my 4Runner...
But still....
I can never leave this place...
The Borwser is always open and i hit refresh every 30 sec when I am actually at the PC.....
All the help, and tips, and mods...
I am so happy that I have a yota...
I am thrilled that I have all of y'all to fall back on when I have a problem and you all can calm me down and help me out...

Thank You All
Yota Tech
And the lovers of Toyotas taht still have yet to join!!!

Happy New Year All!!!
And May Are Yotas Live Forever!!!

bballchrism 12-29-2006 06:46 PM

i havent been here that long but its pretty mch my favorite websight
it taught me so much about my truck and toyotas in general, it has given me many ideas of what i want to do to my truck and also the knowledge to do it

rustyrunnerboy 12-29-2006 07:05 PM

haven't been here very long but I find it SOOOO useful. Sometimes I spend hours just reading about other people's problems so I'm 'prepared' and more educated if something every does happen. Aside from getting an engine and tearing it apart it is the best place to learn how everything happens.

Not to mention the experience that is being passed on through generations I know there are some old(er) people out there and they are passing on information to people like me (age of 19) and I know there are people who are younger than me also learning and sharing here. It's an awsome community.

THANK YOU!

Texas Jim 12-29-2006 07:14 PM

Can't say how much fun I really have here!!! I enjoy all the fun banter and have found this site to be very informative, educational, Gangus, Long winded, very cool to look at, helpful, arousing, thought provoking, titaliating, all encompanasing,satasifying, Tasting great!! Less Filling, Noursing, Survival oraniated, Vagra like stimulating, Preperation-H pain relieveing, and last but not least everyone here doing thier best to make you feel at home!!!!!

MY HAT IS OFF TO YOTATECH!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: TJ

Elkaholic 12-29-2006 07:22 PM

Ya just like everyone else has said. This place is great!!! I am way too new here and dont have much to contribute but I have learned tons. And plus this is one of the only things that keeps me sane in my boring life. I love Yotatech!