Offroad Tech Discussion pertaining to additions or questions which improve off-road ability, recovery and safety, such as suspension, body lifts, lockers etc
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

opinion on suspension brands

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 10:53 PM

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
opinion on suspension brands

Hi guys
I am willing to hear your opinion on different brands of suspension ,i live in Argentina ,have a 2009 Toyota Hilux SRV 4x4 dual cab , 3.0L inline 4 diesel engine ,steal bumper ,12000 lbs winch ,mostly ride it off road long distances ,and i decided to import from the USA a suspension kit ( 2 rear shocks ,2 coilover shocks , ajustable compression ) so far i have got prices from king , icon ,ARB BP 51 and fox ,i would like to hear your opinion which brand would you choose and why? i am also interested knowing which is best built for long mileage ,quality built ,long lasting and low maintenance,
BR
Guillermo
PD Here some pictures when i crossed the amazon in Brazil .Hope you injoy the pictures
Attached Thumbnails opinion on suspension brands-dsc02318.jpg   opinion on suspension brands-dsc02345.jpg   opinion on suspension brands-dsc02351.jpg   opinion on suspension brands-dsc02397.jpg   opinion on suspension brands-dsc02408.jpg  

Old 05-31-2017, 03:43 AM

Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts
Guillermo - nice truck! And wow that bridge is crazy.

I really don't have any real information on which suspension to pick. Those brands are all well known brands, but in terms of the coilovers and shocks, I really don't know. I'm sure you'll get lots of opinions though. Welcome to Yotatech, and post more pictures please.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:54 AM

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi guys
I am back , sorry for not writing before , Coryc85 i will post some more pictures , finally i bought KING Shocks i imported them to chile ,I drove my truck from Argentina to Chile , i had the shocks sent to a friends house , installed them by my self and threw the old ones to the garbage and drove back to argentina , i am impressed how the handliing of the truck changed , more traction in the dirt , road , It was very simple to install them , the instructions very comprehensible , and the quality of the King Shocks are outstanding , USA has very high quality manufactures , hope you keep it up !!