Early Land Cruisers All solid front axles and Land Cruiser series - 25, 40, 45, 55, 60, 62, and 80

86 Land Cruiser part search

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
86 Land Cruiser part search

I am trying to find the alternator bracket/A.C. compressor bracket bolt. I need 2 bolts, nuts, and washers. Toyota part number is 90109-08038. I have tried to find it at the Toyota dealership, Spector off-road, and about a dozen other places and nobody has it. Toyota and Spector show it as a discontinued part. Salvage yards throw away the bolts when they dismantle the vehicle. If anyone knows somewhere I can get these bolts, or the dimensions so i can get it fabricated or find a similar bolt let me know. Thank you.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JCMobile
I am trying to find the alternator bracket/A.C. compressor bracket bolt. I need 2 bolts, nuts, and washers. Toyota part number is 90109-08038. I have tried to find it at the Toyota dealership, Spector off-road, and about a dozen other places and nobody has it. Toyota and Spector show it as a discontinued part. Salvage yards throw away the bolts when they dismantle the vehicle. If anyone knows somewhere I can get these bolts, or the dimensions so i can get it fabricated or find a similar bolt let me know. Thank you.
If Marv was still alive at Spector he would have found one for you.

I would try Georg at Valley Hybrids in Stockton CA or try Chris Sigfrid at Sigfrid and Sons. One of the, can go out to their yards and pull you one from an old rig they have laying around. I’ve gotten lots of used parts from both of them.

https://sigfridsandsons.com/?mc_cid=...eid=619010aed3