Make your Tundra more brutal with Spyder LED Lights

Old 01-20-2017, 05:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Make your Tundra more brutal with Spyder LED Lights

Attention all, we bet, you need to see this brutal Tundra fully packed with high end off-road upgrades and accessories.

When my colleagues showed me these pictures, my first thought was: 'Man, I need to build something like that!' So if you got really excited about the way this truck looks like me, why not to start your next project today? Have you noticed those gorgeous lights this beast is equipped with? We have those at CARiD! They are Spyder black projector headlights with U-Bar and matching Black LED tail lights. Install them on your Tundra and you'll be one step closer to the truck of your dream!

* See the prices and other necessary details about this set on our website.

Spyder® - Black Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights at CARiD

https://www.carid.com/2016-toyota-tundra-taillights/spyder-fiber-optic-tail-lights-54137398.html

* Perfect Fit For: 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra;
* Available for pre-order;
* ETA 01/30/2017;

Options in Black/Smoke, Chrome/Smoke, Red/Smoke and Chrome are available as well.

When you are planning to make the appearance of your Tundra more aggressive, a set of sharp and bright LED lights by Spyder is a must!

Feel free to leave your inquires in the comments below, or simply shoot me a P.M. Will be really glad to help you.

Last edited by carid; 01-20-2017 at 05:37 AM.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:26 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you've started modifying your truck and already ordered a set of Spyder lights, you may want to proceed with a step two - the bumpers. For those of you, who sent us P.M asking which bumpers are shown on Tundra in the first post - its Venom series full width off-road bumpers developed and engineered by Addictive Desert Designs. They are manufactured as a direct fit for 2014-2017 models and can work with Factory Tow Equipment. They are really durable and can easily withstand years of hard off-road adventures even on the most challenging terrain. All bumpers are covered with a durable finish to prevent rust and ensure years of great looks. Stainless Steel Hardware, Laser Cut Skid plates, Tabs and Plates are included in the kit.

Bring the look of your truck up to the next level with sturdy and durable front and rear off-road bumpers by ADD, see prices and more necessary details at CARiD;

ADD® - Venom Full Width Black Front Pre-Runner Bumper at CARiD

https://www.carid.com/2014-toyota-tu...-69947361.html

ADD® - Venom Full Width Black Rear Tubular Bumper at CARiD

https://www.carid.com/2014-toyota-tu...-69947362.html

Features:
* Winch Mount;
* Bumpers Color: Hammer Black;
* Panels Color: Satin Black;
* Lower Mount: Dual 4" LEDs;
* Fully Boxed Frame Horns;
* Made in the USA;
* Lights NOT included.

Open up the season of big modifications with CARiD, see more options for cool mods on our website.

Search this Thread