Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Black Pearl Antenna Nut Pt. Number

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 07:10 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Pearl Antenna Nut Pt. Number

I've searched and searched...I can't find it.

I know I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it again.

Anybody know the part number of the antenna nut?

Thanks guys!

Fink
Old 07-13-2005, 08:49 AM

I believe it's:

00577-60974
Old 07-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Contributing Member

Thats it! Thanks frisco, you're the man. My dealer can get it for me for 8 bucks but its backordered so it'll be next week before I can get it. No big deal though, emblems should be here today and I'm gettin my buddy to put em on for me tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again frisco!

I guess the problem I was having was that TRDParts4U.com didn't have it so I thought it was the wrong number, thats the number I had before.

Anyway, problem solved, thanks man!

Fink

Last edited by Fink; 07-13-2005 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:44 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 4x4Fink
I guess the problem I was having was that TRDParts4U.com didn't have it so I thought it was the wrong number, thats the number I had before.
Thanks for checking with us Chris! I'll admit it may seem confusing, but we generally keep our TRD & Toyota accessories, as well As ARB and OME on TRDParts4U. Our other site www.toyotapartsales.com has all the Toyota hard parts.

If you ever have a question about part price, availability or application and can't find the info on our sites, feel free to email Barb at info@trdparts4u.com or info@toyotapartsales.com
Old 07-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Contributing Member

BTW, $8 is a pretty huge discount for that part considering it costs him $13.34... :confused:

If he's paying people to take parts, I want in line!
Old 07-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Contributing Member

Thanks for the info! Wish I had known about that other site, I already had my dealer order it for me. Oh well, now I know!

I just received my black pearl emblems from you guys and they got here in no time, I commend you on good service!

Thanks again, I'll be sure to check with you first next time!

Fink

EDIT: I get good discounts there because I worked there for awhile and I've been taking my car there for years...he only gives me killer discounts on stuff that he won't lose to much on. Anything big and I don't get that big of a discount, but any discount works with me, especially when the dealers prices are so flippin high!

Last edited by Fink; 07-13-2005 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Contributing Member

LOL! No problem! The only way we can sell stuff at that much below cost is when it's old (obsolete) inventory and our only alternative is to send it back to Toyota for .50 on the dollar. In this case, judging by the type of part it is, I'll bet that's exactly what happened. He found one lying in someones warehouse, bought it from the guy for maybe .55 on the dollar and made a little more than if it had returned it to Toyota, and you got a killer deal.

Otherwise, there's no way he would have ordered it through Toyota, paid Toyota $13 just to sell it for $8.

If you're looking for obscure parts (especially anything pearl, black pearl, painted, or interior pieces) and he's willing to keep that deal going, I'd ask him first if I were you... it can't hurt and you might get lucky! Someone elses liability becomes someone elses asset...

I appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business- we aim to please!

Last edited by valkyrie610; 07-13-2005 at 01:55 PM. Reason: speeling & clarity
Old 07-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Contributing Member

Well...I just got my black pearl emblems...and everything looks great except that the larger toyota logo emblem is the wrong size to fit in the front spot on my 4runner. Did the Limiteds come with a different front grill? If so...is there anyway to get a smaller Toyota logo emblem?

Thanks,

Fink
Old 08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Contributing Member

OK...well this was a while back but I figured I'd fill you in.

I got the antenna nut with the number that I supplied the dealer, turned out that was for the power antenna not the whip antenna like mine, is there an equivalent nut for the whip antennas??

Thanks,

Fink
Old 08-09-2005, 08:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
fink,

after all this time, why not just call the parts dept at your local or online retailer? don't you have to do that anyways to buy the part? you really should confirm the part # anyways.

bob
Old 08-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Contributing Member

That part number is accurate for the power antenna black pearl nut...I'm not in any hurry for the part number and since the place was closed I figured I'd just see if somebody had it laying around on here.

Fink
Old 05-21-2009, 02:39 PM

black pearl

I too have been searching for rare toyota / lexus black pearl emblems. they are extremely hard to find as you may already know. someone on this forum mentioned a place called burtman industries. I called there and spoke to Jason. he told me he can solve my problem! he can find, or make any emblem or antena nut for any car black pearl. he explained to me that the process is quite involved and expensive, but he can do it. REAL black pearl too he said. also he mentioned that his company can find any hard to find part, for any car, if it has a part number he can find it he told me. also he has some original new oem supra floormats for the mkiv, for sale. hope that helps somebody.
burtmanindustries
Old 05-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blackpearl
I too have been searching for rare toyota / lexus black pearl emblems. they are extremely hard to find as you may already know. someone on this forum mentioned a place called burtman industries. I called there and spoke to Jason. he told me he can solve my problem! he can find, or make any emblem or antena nut for any car black pearl. he explained to me that the process is quite involved and expensive, but he can do it. REAL black pearl too he said. also he mentioned that his company can find any hard to find part, for any car, if it has a part number he can find it he told me. also he has some original new oem supra floormats for the mkiv, for sale. hope that helps somebody.
burtmanindustries
That's me!!! Heh, glad to help, and I can have these done for any car/truck.