2010+ 4Runner 5th gen 4Runners

help!! 2014 still not fixed frame/suspension 1 year after

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help!! 2014 still not fixed frame/suspension 1 year after

Hi all. I am a newbie. I have looked over lots of forums related to my issues and didn't know where to put this. I had a front end collision with a cemented pole February 2016. My 2014 limited 4runner was at a body shop for 3 months. I picked it up 3 times. It is still having problems. I just picked it up from another shop where they did an alignment and worked on the front end suspension. The first body shop did a frame change and also suspension work. I feel like it is going to be the same problem again as when I first took it back it was shaking when I hit my brakes. They said it was a rotor and changed rotors and brake pads on the front. My car was in excellent condition before the wreck. The second time I took it back because the car was sitting too high and bounced terribly with even a small bump in the interstate. They said they had to bleed the lines and the shocks had to be replaced at Toyota. Then I picked it up again and the alignment was way off and they performed an alignment and I took it home although it was still not right but better. So fast forwarding to now, same issues, second body shop says spring was missing in first work. They have combined put close to 24K in my vehicle which started at 48K miles one year ago. Any suggestions?