YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Vehicles - Parting Out (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f189/)
-   -   FS[FourCorners]: 1993 toyota 2wd xtra cab parts, Roswell NM (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f189/1993-toyota-2wd-xtra-cab-parts-roswell-nm-301448/)

nmchuck 08-09-2017 09:10 PM

1993 toyota 2wd xtra cab parts, Roswell NM

I have quite a few parts left from the rebuild of my rolled over 4WD pickup. I used the 2wd body and have a few of the 4wd parts that may be usable too.
1994 2WD parts;
-Complete frame with rear axle and front suspension, currently will roll as the stock 14 inch tires are still on it and even have good tread. Still has the steering box attached and tie rods in place. Gas tank with fuel pump still in place, although I may pull the fuel pump to keep an extra on hand. has factory rear bumper, in poor shape but good brackets
-Complete wiring harness, the rear wiring is still on the frame, cab and engine harness removed, all complete except the engine harness connectors that went to the ECT sensor, cold start sensor, and temp sending unit were clipped off. this harness was for a 2wd automatic with manual windows, no cruise control.
-Both front fenders, one is in pretty good shape, one needs a little work, faded maroon paint
-Interior for xtra cab- kind of a mixed bag of gray and blue interior panels, found out the dash for a manual is not the same as auto. Dash is in poor shape, plastics, seals in pretty good condition.
-One rear xtra cab window, cannot recall which side but will check if someone is interested
-Rear sliding window, latch is bad but glass is good
-
1994 parts
-Both doors, one is in Ok shape, one the window frame is bent. could be fixed if your good with bodywork, or cut down for custom half doors. all hardware is there, including door key, have matching ignition cylinder too. Glass broken in one door, they are manual crank, with the small wing windows. Blue door panels still on them, good shape.
-Tailgate, beat a little in one corner, but probably usable if your handy

Cylinder heads, left in weather, unknown condition
A340e tranny, assume its for a core only, with torque converter

I am sure there are more parts, just ask as I may have something you need.

Not too interested in shipping, maybe some of the smaller stuff. If your nearby send me a PM and I'll get back to you to check them out. Can send photos of parts too if anyone is interested.

Diego toyota 09-28-2017 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by nmchuck (Post 52374084)
I have quite a few parts left from the rebuild of my rolled over 4WD pickup. I used the 2wd body and have a few of the 4wd parts that may be usable too.
1994 2WD parts;
-Complete frame with rear axle and front suspension, currently will roll as the stock 14 inch tires are still on it and even have good tread. Still has the steering box attached and tie rods in place. Gas tank with fuel pump still ihave n place, although I may pull the fuel pump to keep an extra on hand. has factory rear bumper, in poor shape but good brackets
-Complete wiring harness, the rear wiring is still on the frame, cab and engine harness removed, all complete except the engine harness connectors that went to the ECT sensor, cold start sensor, and temp sending unit were clipped off. this harness was for a 2wd automatic with manual windows, no cruise control.
-Both front fenders, one is in pretty good shape, one needs a little work, faded maroon paint
-Interior for xtra cab- kind of a mixed bag of gray and blue interior panels, found out the dash for a manual is not the same as auto. Dash is in poor shape, plastics, seals in pretty good condition.
-One rear xtra cab window, cannot recall which side but will check if someone is interested
-Rear sliding window, latch is bad but glass is good
-
1994 parts
-Both doors, one is in Ok shape, one the window frame is bent. could be fixed if your good with bodywork, or cut down for custom half doors. all hardware is there, including door key, have matching ignition cylinder too. Glass broken in one door, they are manual crank, with the small wing windows. Blue door panels still on them, good shape.
-Tailgate, beat a little in one corner, but probably usable if your handy

Cylinder heads, left in weather, unknown condition
A340e tranny, assume its for a core only, with torque converter

I am sure there are more parts, just ask as I may have something you need.

Not too interested in shipping, maybe some of the smaller stuff. If your nearby send me a PM and I'll get back to you to check them out. Can send photos of parts too if anyone is interested.

I have a 91 22re, looking for a cylinder head. Have one?

RV8guy 09-30-2017 02:30 PM

Would you have a gray interior dome light for an Xtra cab?

1992Toy 09-30-2018 03:29 AM

I'm swapping A340E out of my 92 extended cab pickup and replace with R150. I need a longer drive shaft if you have one. Thx

redman13 09-30-2018 05:54 PM

looking for the plastic covers for the coopy holes (both sides) in the back of the 2wd extended cab. The ones on the side panels, not the floor.

Thanks

nbl300 10-02-2018 03:19 PM

Oem radio with wiring pigtail? Bolts for tailgate from tailgate to bed?

Brock Lee 10-30-2018 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by nmchuck (Post 52374084)

Hi - I'm in search of the plastic dash bezel that's kinda shaped like a big horse shoe. It goes up over the instrument cluster. Any chance you have that in pieces or in whole? :-)

Brock Lee 11-06-2018 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Brock Lee (Post 52411153)
Hi - I'm in search of the plastic dash bezel that's kinda shaped like a big horse shoe. It goes up over the instrument cluster. Any chance you have that in pieces or in whole? :-)

I'll assume your non-response to mean 'NO.'

old87yota 11-06-2018 06:31 PM

Doing a little thread archeology:

The original poster has not logged into YotaTech since August.

Last Activity: 08-05-2018 12:16 PM

I think your assumption is a good bet.

:safari:

hobo9912 02-07-2019 10:29 AM

Looking for air flor meter for a 22re 1993 truck. Have one?

bigblackhawk 02-13-2019 07:00 PM

do you have an oil pan for the 2wd v6 engine? if so shipping to 97702

bigblackhawk 02-13-2019 07:01 PM

i do in bend oregon hobo