YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Washington summer runs. (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/washington-summer-runs-33103/)

wimpywade94 05-20-2004 08:12 PM

Washington summer runs.

so is there any runs planned in washington for this summer? i may take the taco this year if there is, if no im heading to oregon to do some dunein with the quad.

later
wade

ps if you have to email me do so, dont want ranger randy riding our bumpers now do we?

Corey 05-21-2004 03:31 AM

There are always runs going on just about any given weekend here in WA. state.
Some are just a day run though.

I'm sure Rob (WATRD) and Mark (midiwall) can fill you in with runs that may be overnighters.

Looks like I may not be getting my rig out on a trail at all this summer.
To many things going on right now, and not enough time to be doing any off roading.

GRNTACO 05-21-2004 07:28 AM

There is definitely going to be some kickass runs this summer. I hope there will be some overnighters. If I were you I would do both, rip the dunes and wheel the mountains. :bounce:

midiwall 05-21-2004 09:24 AM

Aye! It should be a GREAT year!

Keep an eye on this section of the forum, and it's also worthwhile to keep an eye on WATTORA for run announcements.

http://www.wattora.com/main.asp
(click on "Upcoming Events")

And, you can of course start your own runs! :)

2001Millrunner 05-21-2004 01:14 PM

i hope its weekday runs...........darn it. I hate working weekends. I'd only go if somone has a winch. I'll need that alot since my rig is pretty much retarded off-road

Serith 05-21-2004 03:00 PM

i don't mean to sound selfish, but any chance you guys want to have another meet and greet thing? I missed out on the other one we had, and i would like to meet people.
WATRD, you live in the same town as me (and its a small town) and i havn't even met you.

any chance anyone wants to do that again?

WATRD 05-21-2004 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Serith
WATRD, you live in the same town as me (and its a small town) and i havn't even met you.

I have come by your workplace twice looking for you :( I am beginning to feel like a stalker :(

Corey 05-21-2004 03:57 PM

Aye, got a phone call for a job interview next week.
Things may be looking up for me.
Perhaps I can afford the gas to play now ;)
My 'Runner sure wants to get out and play.

Yoter 05-21-2004 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Serith
i don't mean to sound selfish, but any chance you guys want to have another meet and greet thing? I missed out on the other one we had, and i would like to meet people.

any chance anyone wants to do that again?

At say................ Reiters Pitt in June?

Serith 05-21-2004 08:04 PM

i could do Reiter pit in June. maybe we should make plans for that.

midiwall 05-21-2004 09:10 PM

Reiter's in June? Sure!

Yoter 05-22-2004 02:29 AM

What days are better for everyone? If a Saturday I have to errr I get to go over to Spokane to chill with my girl on the 19th.

GRNTACO 05-22-2004 07:08 AM

I could do Reiter Trails (formerly known as PIT) in June but not June 12.

Serith 05-22-2004 08:06 AM

I can do any day, just give me a week or 2 in advance so i can ask for it off of work.

KevyWevy 05-22-2004 08:46 AM

:bounce: :) halfway lifted guys!!!!! got the land cruiser coils in last night along with the rear extended steel braded brake line! need to paint the pan hard drop braket that my daddy made for me today, put that in and put the ball joint spacers on in the front!!!!! its still gonna be on stock shocks for about a week or two. but its HUGE :shocked: im at work right now, just like pretty much every saturday. :dunno: but depending on when it is, i can get my buddy to work for me. i think we should also have a big ol BBQ sometime this summer! i think that would be kinda cool, comondear some park somwhere and have our own little toyota show and shine and BBQ

look for a thread with pics tomorrow hopefully. :)

oh yeah, does anybody have an angle grinder i can borrow tonight maybe? :hillbill:

snwbrdpunk16 05-22-2004 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by KevyWevy
:bounce: :) halfway lifted guys!!!!! got the land cruiser coils in last night along with the rear extended steel braded brake line! need to paint the pan hard drop braket that my daddy made for me today, put that in and put the ball joint spacers on in the front!!!!! its still gonna be on stock shocks for about a week or two. but its HUGE :shocked: im at work right now, just like pretty much every saturday. :dunno: but depending on when it is, i can get my buddy to work for me. i think we should also have a big ol BBQ sometime this summer! i think that would be kinda cool, comondear some park somwhere and have our own little toyota show and shine and BBQ

look for a thread with pics tomorrow hopefully. :)

oh yeah, does anybody have an angle grinder i can borrow tonight maybe? :hillbill:

You can pick one up at a hardware store for like 25 bux, cheap and basic one, but it gets the job done most of the time.

midiwall 05-22-2004 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by BigBadBlue
What days are better for everyone? If a Saturday I have to errr I get to go over to Spokane to chill with my girl on the 19th.

June's pretty open for me right now... I'd say start a separate thread to draw attention, toss out a date, and see what happens.

GRNTACO 05-22-2004 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by midiwall
June's pretty open for me right now... I'd say start a separate thread to draw attention, toss out a date, and see what happens.

Mark, keep the 12th open.

KevyWevy 05-22-2004 09:18 AM

i haven't seen any for cheap at the hardware store. :( i saw one on harbor freight for 20 and was gonna buy it, but my friend said he had one, but now he can't find it!!! im just praying that my neighbor has one. unless you can tell me a shop that has them for cheap.

wimpywade94 05-22-2004 12:08 PM

YES JUNE IT IS.... anyone got pics of the trails? hard stuff or just playin around or what?

looking forward to it, hopefully i get time off.... i say plan a trip for the 18th or 19th (first weekend outta school down here)

laterz
wade