YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   A trip to the Badlands Sep 30 - Oct 2 (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/trip-badlands-sep-30-oct-2-a-67343/)

seaflea 09-13-2005 08:29 AM

A trip to the Badlands Sep 30 - Oct 2

Me and Jutty (82trekker) are headed up there to do some wheeling. Anyone that is interested please post up! This will be my first trip there, so it should be interesting. :bigok:
here is a link to it.

AznSky 09-13-2005 08:51 AM

Well if I was in the area I'd go. Good luck and have fun guys. I'll give INsr5runner a heads up to see if he'll go, he's only about 30 min. away. I'm still a good 5 hrs away

JuttyShabango 09-13-2005 09:22 AM

Yup, picking Will up at the Airport Thursday night and we are headed to Attica first thing Friday for some wheelin' then campin' at Summer Carroll. Saturday will be a full day then we might head to Columbus Saturday night..just depends. Would like to take Will out on the town while he is here.

Cant' wait to test out the goodies.

AznSky 09-13-2005 10:13 AM

yea......I hope you're talking about Columbus because there's no "town" in Attica. Now if I was there, you could come to Purdue and party with a bunch of college girls :) That'd be one hella "good time"

JuttyShabango 09-13-2005 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by AznSky
yea......I hope you're talking about Columbus because there's no "town" in Attica. Now if I was there, you could come to Purdue and party with a bunch of college girls :) That'd be one hella "good time"

Yeah...Cowtown :smokin:

seaflea 09-13-2005 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by 82trekker
Yup, picking Will up at the Airport Thursday night and we are headed to Attica first thing Friday for some wheelin' then campin' at Summer Carroll. Saturday will be a full day then we might head to Columbus Saturday night..just depends. Would like to take Will out on the town while he is here.

Cant' wait to test out the goodies.

yeah, I think well be able to find any gremlins that are on the rig while we are there. Hopefully they wont be too bad. :laugh:

JuttyShabango 09-13-2005 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by seaflea
yeah, I think well be able to find any gremlins that are on the rig while we are there. Hopefully they wont be too bad. :laugh:

I' ve started daily driving it again and working out alot of the little things each day. Should give us plenty of time to hit it hard. The quarry their will make ya' drool.

joez 09-14-2005 05:55 PM

Yes! I am there, ive been itching to get the the badlands for a while now, I havent been out there since 'Zukimelt in July.

I was already planning on going the 1st, and may have another buddy or two from Chicago4x4 going, and would love to meet up with you guys out there. Depending on who can make it, i may even head down friday morning to get some friday wheeling in, and, and if its alright with you guys, camp there with you at Summers.

JuttyShabango 09-14-2005 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by joez
Yes! I am there, ive been itching to get the the badlands for a while now, I havent been out there since 'Zukimelt in July.

I was already planning on going the 1st, and may have another buddy or two from Chicago4x4 going, and would love to meet up with you guys out there. Depending on who can make it, i may even head down friday morning to get some friday wheeling in, and, and if its alright with you guys, camp there with you at Summers.

That's why he posted :great: I'll pm you a cell number in the morning.

waskillywabbit 09-14-2005 06:37 PM

Take :cam:

:guitar:

JuttyShabango 09-14-2005 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
Take :cam:

:guitar:

Lots and Lots!

outdoorfever 09-15-2005 12:38 PM

yes please

seaflea 09-15-2005 02:45 PM

:great: Looks like we will have a great turn out for such a short notice. This is going to be great! :great:
PS Brian, You know well have pics for you bro!

JuttyShabango 09-15-2005 02:48 PM

:great: Looks like we will have a great turn out for such a short notice. This is going to be great! :great:
PS Brian, You know well have pics for you bro!

Your alive! How did you guys make out on the Hurricane? Was watching them report from Myrtle :shocked:

seaflea 09-15-2005 03:00 PM

We came out ok. Lost a tree in the front yard, had some water damage and lost part of our fence. But we are alive and well!

( in my best outback voice) No worries Mate!

joez 09-15-2005 04:23 PM

Awe crap, i had a MAJOR brainfart. I COMPLETELY forgot that the Top Shop event is that weekend, and tech inspection is on the 30th so i couldnt even run down for a Friday trip to the badlands. :pat:

So, as of now i am out, which sucks because i really wanted to get to the badlands one more time before i have to start wearing my snowmobile suit and full face helmet for the drive down. If something changes and i can make it friday, ill let you know.

seaflea 09-15-2005 05:41 PM

No worries man. hopefully you can make it. Well look forward to a :drink: at the camp.

JuttyShabango 09-16-2005 05:11 AM

We came out ok. Lost a tree in the front yard, had some water damage and lost part of our fence. But we are alive and well!

( in my best outback voice) No worries Mate!

Awesome! Glad it wasn't as bad as it looked on TV. Joez, no worrries man...Hopefully some more Yotatech Gang will show up. Be nice to meet more from the board.

4rnr 09-21-2005 04:48 PM

I might be in, I would say 64.39%

JuttyShabango 09-21-2005 05:21 PM

We will be there by noon on Friday and will head out on Sunday. Vince got his Pile fixed and will join us as well.

Friggin' can't wait. :rockon: