YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Nov 7-9 PISMO BEACH - Surf n Turf (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/nov-7-9-pismo-beach-surf-n-turf-40948/)

FirstToy 09-14-2004 01:32 PM

Nov 5-7 PISMO BEACH - Surf n Turf

http://realcruiser.com/surfnturf/snt04logosm.gif

I might camp that fri night on the beach (lots are doing the same)
It's great time with a great bunch of guys.

Tacoma Dude 09-14-2004 03:02 PM

Hey cool!
Maybe I'll get mine back in shape for another try out in the dunes! :bigok:

Pretacopower 09-14-2004 03:08 PM

If I don't spontaneously combust from all the stress my other truck is causing me, I'll make a point to come up
Considering the truck's done, that is.

Tacoma Dude 09-14-2004 03:36 PM

aw... c'mon, it's good stress :bigok: ;)

Biff 09-14-2004 03:50 PM

Hmmm, I might come to this.

Pretacopower 09-14-2004 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tacoma Dude
aw... c'mon, it's good stress :bigok: ;)

It's a learning experience, I'll give it that :laugh:
Hopefully it'll be good enough to go by then....we'll see

cabbage 09-14-2004 09:37 PM

Hahahahaha..... sorry... I missed this thread last year... :hillbill: Im gonna try my best to get my truck ready to attend this one! I miss 4wd... :(

cabbage 09-17-2004 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bud
but it just dawned on me the dates listed are sunday thru tues??

Friday to Sunday on my calender... :con:

wifesaysimadumbass 09-18-2004 07:03 PM

i think i'm going to try to do this one my daughter loves duning and it's way too hot for so cal desert!

blupaddler 09-21-2004 10:08 PM

I am planning on going also. Just not too sure when I will be leaving.

Caravan!! ??

bulldog-yota 09-21-2004 10:23 PM

I'm a maybe for now. Sliders ready yet?

cabbage 09-22-2004 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bud
Now i know where the confusion is. James posted Nov 7-9 but the surf n' turf website lists Nov. 5-7 which is Friday-Sunday. :laugh:

Ahh.... :con: Thats what you've been talking about....

FirstToy 09-22-2004 03:45 PM

Oh, oops! Sorry about that Keith! I changed it.

FirstToy 10-10-2004 01:04 PM

Just a reminder Nov. 5-7! That is the correct date! :laugh: Over 100 Toys will be on the beach!

Go to Jim's website and check out the details- it's fun, do your own thing- join the runs if you want- loosely organized event. Good chance to check out alot of rigs.

People will be there friday thru sunday. Bring firewood if you want your own fire, I understand there will be "community firewood" which you can use or add to. Lots of good food planned... I think saturday nite will be the big food nite.

Order some clothes or stickers off of Realcruiser.com (4 days left to order) - he is having a raffle for people that get a t-shirt and the stuff is a cool souvenier. I still have the shirt&hoodie from last year which people comment on all the time.

LC's, Tacos and 4Runners and the really great people that own them! It will be a blast!

Biff is caravaning up sat. I'm not sure if I'm going fri or saturday yet.

Here is some more info
http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.p...449#post239449

bulldog-yota 10-11-2004 03:51 PM

Looks like I'll make it. Probably leave Friday afternoon and sleep by the dunes Friday night and then do Saturday and come back Saturday night.

If Ken's ready I might leave a little earlier and stop by to have them sliders fitted :D

BruceTS 10-11-2004 04:04 PM

I may not make this one, between work and fixing the stuff I broke out in Moab, there isn't enough time.....

TacoBell 10-11-2004 05:44 PM

I'll mark it on my calandar, maybe if I bring at least one of my 3 rugrats with me I might get a get-out-of-jail-free card for a day. Too bad the Taco won't hold all 5, otherwise I'd bring the whole crew.

cabbage 10-11-2004 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by TacoBell
I'll mark it on my calandar, maybe if I bring at least one of my 3 rugrats with me I might get a get-out-of-jail-free card for a day. Too bad the Taco won't hold all 5, otherwise I'd bring the whole crew.

Time for an upgrade!! So... When are we going 4Runner shoppin?! :bigok: You know they have Arb's for the rear in the 4th gens now... I might come over to see the little dude :baby: later this week, I'll call u in a few days :D

Looks like I'll be going prerunner to this years event... :cry:

TacoBell 10-12-2004 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by cabbage
Time for an upgrade!! So... When are we going 4Runner shoppin?! :bigok: You know they have Arb's for the rear in the 4th gens now... I might come over to see the little dude :baby: later this week, I'll call u in a few days :D

Looks like I'll be going prerunner to this years event... :cry:

Man! We have so many things going on that I need to pay for I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to get an upgrade! We're about to drop about $8k into the backyard for landscaping and a new patio, and the guys at work got me hooked on golf again, and green fees around here ain't cheap! LOL.
Just give us a jingle when you want to come over.

boogyman 10-13-2004 10:40 AM

i think i might actually be able to make this one! whoo hoo! first time out wheelin with my new tires :D

Russell