YotaTech Forums

YotaTech Forums (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/)
-   Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Indiana, MO/KY/IL Toyotas --> Attica Badlands --> 05/16/03 (https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f15/indiana-mo-ky-il-toyotas-attica-badlands-05-16-03-a-9129/)

Honger 04-13-2003 06:05 PM

Indiana, MO/KY/IL Toyotas --> Attica Badlands --> 05/24/03

Since I can't make the Indiana area folks run on the 26th, I'm going to set a date of May 16th and see if anyone grabs. I plan on heading up there that Saturday, hope others can make it. I'd enjoy the opportunity to meet some other Toyota folks and learn from you guys (this'll be my first time!).

Joel

INsr5runner 04-14-2003 08:52 PM

I'm gonna clear my schedule right now! I have plans to install the lift that week!!!

~Honger sorry I forgot about meeting! when are you free this week?

~Mike

p.s. you should PM corey, and have him change the caption of your thread to include the missouri/Ky/IL people too!

Krash 04-17-2003 12:50 PM

Man I would so go that day but my flight to florida for vacation is the 17th ergh.

joez 04-17-2003 06:25 PM

isnt the 16th a friday. the 17th is saturday.

i would go, but i have a HUGE tourney to play in, and i cant abandon my team, not for badlands, not for senior prom, nothing.

Krash 04-17-2003 06:43 PM

Can we do it a couple weeks later?
Like the weekend after memorial day? Maybe have a poll? I would really like to join one of these runs in may because after that I busy till school starts for the summer.

And yes the 17th is a Saturday.

shazaam 04-17-2003 06:56 PM

If my truck still works after the trip on the 26th, then you can count me in too. :D

PoBoy 04-22-2003 08:52 AM

Im finally graduating that weekend. Assuming my SAS hasnt started, I can go the following weekend.

Andrew 04-22-2003 08:18 PM

I should be good either weekend. I will have to check about that second weekend, but the first one looks good at this point. I will be spending about 6 weeks in Texas at the end of the summer (June 30-Aug 15ish). But after that I will be back in Indiana indefinitely.

INsr5runner 04-23-2003 02:16 PM

My month of May is QUICKLY getting filled up :eeek: I may not be able to make this run... :cry:

I will try though!!!

Honger 04-27-2003 01:50 PM

Wish we could all go on one day...

Man! I knew this would end up happening. Unfortunately, the 16th is the only day I can go, but if more can go on another day ya'll should do that.

So, how many can do the 17th?
How many can make it the following weekend?

Joel

Mike:
C'mon man! After going yesterday are you going to turn up a chance in May?

PoBoy 04-27-2003 02:00 PM

Dont change it on my account...my engine could probably use the rest :) Thing just keeps getting louder and louder and louder :(

Honger 04-27-2003 08:58 PM

Bummer...

Man, if you can't make it on the 16th, I hope to meet you on the trail some other time JP. I had checked out your website and I'm really interested in checking out your rig sometime... the Carputer is an idea I'm quite tempted to implement... hehe.

To all the others... what date works best... post it and lets pull a a date.

Joel

AznSky 04-28-2003 08:43 PM

Sucks I can't go, I return home on the 10th. Too bad, cuz I had a lot of fun on the last trip

Honger 05-03-2003 11:53 PM

Change of date?

Crap! I can't make it on the 17th! Something I totally forgot about is that weekend... reunion of a bunch of buddies from college. In any case, I can do the 24th, the following Saturday. Does this help anyone or hurt anyone?

This trip is working the same as the last one, the date keeps changing. I won't go on the 24th unless others can make that one instead. Sorry for being so fickle.

Joel

Andrew 05-04-2003 12:01 AM

Re: Change of date?

Originally posted by Honger
Crap! I can't make it on the 17th! Something I totally forgot about is that weekend... reunion of a bunch of buddies from college. In any case, I can do the 24th, the following Saturday. Does this help anyone or hurt anyone?

This trip is working the same as the last one, the date keeps changing. I won't go on the 24th unless others can make that one instead. Sorry for being so fickle.

Joel

That might work for me. I can really only do one of the weekends in May, but either of those two is pretty free at this point.

andrew

INsr5runner 05-04-2003 11:27 AM

I wouldn't have been able to do the 17th run, because I am moving that weekend.

The 24th looks pretty good right now though. I should be able to make it!

JP, you gotta go for this one!

Andrew, is your 4x4 working?

Shavad, can you make this trip as well? and how is your rig after the last run?

INsr5runner 05-04-2003 01:17 PM

for those of you there last run... check out what I ran into on the Pirate 4x4 forum

In case you can't tell what I am talking about, it's the red taco, 5th pic from the top.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=3

that dude was from Pennsylvania!

shazaam 05-04-2003 09:41 PM

Yo mike, I think I Fckd my ˟˟˟˟ up. Sometimes when I turn to the right, it makes this CLANK CLANK CLANK sound. It doesn't happen every time, just sometimes.

I had this thing washed three times, and I still can't get all the mud off. I need to get it off, before I take it to the dealer to figure out what it is, thats making that sound. They already won't fix my foglights b/c they say the mud all over it. They said I voided my warranty by taking it off -road. Now they'll probably blame the CLANK CLANK sound on the spacers.

The inside is still trashed, its going to have to be detailed.

I wanna go again, just gotta figure out whats making the noise.

hey I pmed you about the cost of shipping for those running boards,but your mailbox is full. It basically cost me $41 to ship it to Fl,via UPS

Andrew 05-05-2003 02:28 PM

Originally posted by INsr5runner
I wouldn't have been able to do the 17th run, because I am moving that weekend.

The 24th looks pretty good right now though. I should be able to make it!

JP, you gotta go for this one!

Andrew, is your 4x4 working?

Shavad, can you make this trip as well? and how is your rig after the last run?

Yes 4x4 works again. Apparently it was just a sensor... go figure.

INsr5runner 05-05-2003 02:52 PM

Must be a JEEP thing eh? :D :laugh: