General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

Where to get welding done in Oregon (Willamette Valley region)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to get welding done in Oregon (Willamette Valley region)

Hello Yotatech!

The 4Runner project has been progressing well. Been clearing up a lot of little/not so little problems, and now it's time to move on to more exciting things!
As of Tuesday, some hundreds of pounds of tube steel has been shipped from 4xInnovations in Wisconsin. A tube front bumper from Addicted Offroad will hopefully be following them sometime in the coming weeks.

My question is this: given that I possess neither the equipment nor the skills to do the welding necessary to install the rock sliders and the AO front bumper, a.) Is anyone here from the Pacific Northwest that can recommend a place nearish to Eugene, OR to do the frame welding (which I understand is really important to have done well, such that bad rust-related things don't happen to the frame later on) necessary for the sliders and front bumper? If not: b.) Does anyone have recommendations/guidelines for choosing a place to do the work? I'm still new to this area, so I'm mostly ignorant of the reputation a place might have beyond what can be found on the internet.