Tips & Tricks Tips and tricks to make the site easier to use such as posting pictures, where to host them, and avatars

94 toyota pickup auto to standard 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 toyota pickup auto to standard 4x4

Ok so im done with trans swap from auto to standard on my 94 toy and im very happy with the swap. It only took me 3 days, 1 day too many because of slight complications. Ok well my question is on the wiri g just for the 4x4 to engage. I need to know what are the colors on wires on the 6 pin connector that i plug the 4x4 sensor into? I do see the same color wiring on the 6 pin but i want to make sure its the correct ones to plug into. Anyone have pics of their swap and how they did their wiring for the 4x4 to work normally when ingaged? I did lock up the front dif because i put the manual locks on it so the front dif is always ingaged, the inly time its on 4x is when i lock the manual and pop it in 4x4 mode. I just want it to work normally like it should. Any pics and info would be great. Thanks
Old 02-27-2018, 10:32 PM

Received 554 Likes on 452 Posts
You should really stick to a single thread..

You keep making new threads and it is very hard to follow.

You have sourced a complete manual transmission and transfercase.

You want the 4wd indicator to work?
Old 02-28-2018, 04:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trans swap wiring

Originally Posted by Co_94_PU
You keep making new threads and it is very hard to follow.

You have sourced a complete manual transmission and transfercase.

You want the 4wd indicator to work?
sorry been tryinng to delete other threads but cant seem too. Yes i want the indicator to work but mainly i want to make the wiring on the 4x4 switch on tcase to function like was originally standard. The switch on the tcase wiring is what i really want to figure out. Its just i dont want to plug in the 2 wires from tcase to the same color code wires on the 6 pin plug and something goes wrong. I do have an extra computer box just incase. Ive experimented on wiring and i habent got anuthing wrong. Knock on wood. If noone here on yotatech can help me with pic and info then ill just try doing the color code on the 6 pin harness and hope and pray it works. Thank you though for any help you or anyone has given me. Thanks again