Notices
Items Wanted Vehicle and non vehicle related

WTB[SouthEast]: Looking for WORKING Idle Air Control Valve.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking for WORKING Idle Air Control Valve.

Looking for a WORKING Idle Air Control Valve. Ive bought two so far and they have both been dead. Im dyin over here... If you have one my email is dbbowen2@gmail.com The link below has detailed photos of the part, and how to test it. It should read 39-59 ohms on the electrical connector. PLEASE!!! haha

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36294.0
Old 04-11-2017, 04:18 PM

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
Wish this was posted like a week ago. Just hauled 5 engines to a re-seller and two were EFI. I assume the 3.0L doesn't have the same part? If I come across another EFI truck/parts engine, I'll be sure to check back here to see if you got the part or not.

I hope you got your money back for the non-working ones.

Last edited by atcfixer; 04-11-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by atcfixer
Wish this was posted like a week ago. Just hauled 5 engines to a re-seller and two were EFI. I assume the 3.0L doesn't have the same part? If I come across another EFI truck/parts engine, I'll be sure to check back here to see if you got the part or not.

I hope you got your money back for the non-working ones.

Ah man, just missed you! Well, one was from a junk yard and they didnt refund me. The second guy quit replying to my texts.... so no never got my money back :/ I may have found one somewhat semi-locally thought fingers crossed
Old 04-13-2017, 09:38 AM

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
Good luck. I can understand the junk yard, they normally won't let you take back anything with electronics. Probably best to take a multi-meter with you and test it yourself before paying.