Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

I just bought a 87 Toyota pickup,short bed, with a Weber carb 22R,need help with!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just bought a 87 Toyota pickup,short bed, with a Weber carb 22R,need help with!

I just bought a 87 Toyota 4x4 pickup with a Weber carb 22R and the guy that I bought it from said that the gas gauge works but he didn't put some up and I've been searching for diagrams schematics still can't find any that was helpful enough to figure out where the fuel fuses or what he could have unplugged or didn't hook up
Old 03-06-2017, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is your issue only that the gas gauge isn't working all the time or not at all? You weren't very specific in what you are needing except for schematics. I have a 86 2WD pickup that I inherited from my Grandfather and just put a Weber on it a couple of days ago. I'm not really sure of what you're asking for help with other than finding schematics and wiring diagrams, but I have a few from an 83 FSM that I'll try to attach but I don't know if they'll be much help. Maybe it'll help you get started? GL
Attached Thumbnails I just bought a 87 Toyota pickup,short bed, with a Weber carb 22R,need help with!-missing-wiring-diagram-page.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Wiring Diagram 1.pdf (3.54 MB, 67 views)
Wiring Diagram 2.pdf (2.17 MB, 48 views)
Wiring Diagram 3.pdf (2.76 MB, 62 views)