Notices
Vehicles - Trailers (Complete) Have a whole vehicle to sell? Put it here

FS[MidWest]: WTS or WTT 1985 Toyota Pickup 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTS or WTT 1985 Toyota Pickup 2wd extracab Dayton, Ohio SOLD!

Located in Dayton Ohio. I'm selling my 1985 Toyota pickup extracab. I bought it a little over a year ago from I believe the second owner, who had it stored in a garage for the past few years. It definitely needed a lot of work to get it back on the road, which of course I found out after paying him more than I should have. Anyways, here's a list of most of the new parts:
Alternator
Battery
Rebuilt carburetor
New spark plugs and wires
New air filter and fuel filter
New oil and oil filter
New H4 headlights (no more sealed beam)
New shifter seat and bushing from Marlin Crawler
New Toyota headgasket
New Oil pump, water pump, chain, chain guides, and tensioner
New Radiator
Monroe Sensa Trac shocks on all four corners
Rebuilt brake calipers
New fuel line from tank
New brake hard lines as well as rubber lines to all four corners
New brake master cylinder
New rotors and pads
Royal Purple manual transmission fluid
Fresh fluid in differential
All new gaskets associated with the head gasket replacement, also had the head shaved at Performance Clinic
New head bolts
New Pioneer head unit and 4" dash speakers
Sunpro tachometer
New Steering shock
I'm sure there is some stuff that I'm forgetting, but I've kept all of the receipts in a file for everything that I've bought for it. It's in great shape, there is some surface rust on the frame and along the doors, but the only major rust is in the bed floor. It looks as though the bed was replaced with a blue one at some point, and then the whole truck was repainted. It does have some flaws, including a chip out of the passenger side bed, but it still does look pretty good. The inteior is really clean. The 22R runs great, with plenty of power and doesn't burn any oil. There is a very small leak from the oil drain plug, but I bought some new gaskets and a new plug to put in at the next oil change. The title also says that the odometer exceeds mechanical limits, which the po told me is because the mileage was written as 10,000 instead of 110,000 when he bought it. But anyways, it had 148,000 on the odometer when I got it. I did replace the cluster for a newer one which had 110,000 on it, but I have the original and wrote down the mileage on the new one so that the total can be added up. I really like this truck, and have a lot of time and money into it, but I'm just needing something with more seating. I'm looking to sell for $3,500 or will trade for a 4runner. Call or text 937 760 5093. Thanks

I'll have to post pictures when I get to a computer, but for now is a link to the Craigslist ad. http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/4855202267.html

Last edited by JunkFanatic; 01-31-2015 at 07:27 PM. Reason: pictures
Old 01-25-2015, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4rjetv

SOLD!!

Last edited by JunkFanatic; 01-31-2015 at 07:27 PM.