Product Reviews Post your reviews on automotive and expedition-camping gear here

Sumitomo All Terrains LT265/75r16 E-Rated 10 Ply

Old 04-07-2010, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sumitomo All Terrains LT265/75r16 E-Rated 10 Ply

Well been going for about 2 months now on some Sumitomo All Terrains. I did a good amount of research. I considered several different tires, Hankooks, Nittos, Toyos, BFGs, and after looking at each one and taking into consideration price I went with the Sumitomo's.

First impression I liked them, got them mounted and balanced from Big O.

Living in the PacNW we see our fair share of rain, I haven't had a slip with them yet, unless I made them do it, but then they catch really quick. 2 wheelin trips with them so far and they've been great, only had one spot I could not get up and it was just steep, wet grass, muddy I know I could have made it up with atleast a locker in the rear I go most the way up before just loosing complete traction, at that point the grooves we completely caked in mud. They've done great going over logs, rocks and other misc trail crap. Pulled a buddy out of a deep rut with em, both of his t-cases where sitting on the ground...

So far I like them and they are doing good...Will update again later.

Road noise is minimal or atleast compared to my exhaust I can't really hear them...good ride, good draction.