Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

TanYards - Greeville, SC and personal Land in Roebuck, SC : A day of wheeling

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stegall984R
because hes 4'7" Tall, 315 lbs., only has 3 teeth, no neck and his back hurts. Hes also sporting a rather long mullet with a perm....... Like I said... Cool people only.
You cant be serious? Oh god i hate punk rock (inside joke).
Old 12-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, I don't know where and I don't know when.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by keisur
Me neither, I'm just playing it by ear, and by the way I do have Sunday off so it's a go for me.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Contributing Member

there's some guys from Foothills going to Hush Hole on saturday. in the morning. I'm probably going to that and then I have to head up to Mike's in NC to give him his 3rd member back.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Contributing Member

there's some guys from Foothills going to Hush Hole on saturday. in the morning. I'm probably going to that and then I have to head up to Mike's in NC to give him his 3rd member back.
Oh ok cool, yeah I've heard of Hush Hole. I thought it was private propety?
Old 12-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Contributing Member

kind of, it's not mine. but people wheel there anyway. you just have to be sneaky to get back there.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

I used to pimp a chrome yellow 5.0. thos were the days..... sighhhhhh

note* if you have a penis, ingore my pictures. Other wise, enjoy

ha sorry only pic of reference i have of my stang
what a redneck! where's your arguile sweather and thick gold chain?
Old 12-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Banned

Location: OmG, Hi2U !!! .... DANG, my chic's got some SEXY eyes.... among other things. WOOT WOOT !!
Mike was wanting to go check out Joes land.

what a redneck! where's your arguile sweather and thick gold chain?
haha your one to talk! driving around on thos mud tires with a CB... bah

Any who, as for sunday the woman informed me I have plans on sunday, and I have known of these plans for several weeks now....

sorry guys but i can't do any thing on sunday it dosn't look like.

J, im gonna email thos pics to you in about 15 mins.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

Any who, as for sunday the woman informed me I have plans on sunday, and I have known of these plans for several weeks now....

sorry guys but i can't do any thing on sunday it dosn't look like.
Yeah I just now found out I may not be able to go myself... just a few personal things to deal with that my girlfriend laid down on me tonight. A bunch of religious crap because she is wanting to be a missionary and I'm just a hell raiser, thats why I hate it so much. Things like that always happen to me because of "religion" *sigh* ah well. I will graduate in May so maybe I'll catch up w/ yall then. For now I will be working my 7 days a week thing when I start workign at my dealership again for our co-opping sessions. Thanks for the invite Stegal.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Contributing Member

BTW, what the heck are yall going on about rednecks anyways? Come to Pickens and see real rednecks and ya I'm proud to be one myself
Old 12-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Ironmike4x4
Yeah I just now found ... that my girlfriend laid down on me tonight. A ... missionary ... hell raiser, ...I hate it so much. Things like that always happen to me ... .
should we be reading between the lines here?

Originally Posted by Ironmike4x4
BTW, what the heck are yall going on about rednecks anyways? Come to Pickens and see real rednecks and ya I'm proud to be one myself
being from Alabama, I've been called that once or twice. I'm proud to admit I am one, but I'm an educated one.

Last edited by keisur; 12-09-2004 at 05:25 AM.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:03 AM
Contributing Member

[QUOTE=keisur]should we be reading between the lines here?

She said she wasnt trying to break it off. She just wants to "follow God" and If I cant get my life straight religiously then she is "unequally yoked" (found somewheres in the bible). I'm not an atheisit or anything, I just hate it when religous people try to run my life when they cant even run theirs right, its just too hypocritical.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Contributing Member

I'm hearing you. my wife complains to me too, a latin catholic woman. but I figure, I'm religious, just in a different way. and I went to private schools all my life where it was crammed down my throat and parents always forced me to go. so I feel I've done my time and I'll attend if and when I feel like it. she is finally understanding but still asks if I want to go on sunday mornings. I just don't like having to stand up in the middle of the service and say hello to everybody and shake there hands. I'd prefer to just go get my adult beverage and wafer snack at the bar near the cross from the barkeep in the robe and sash and go home. just kidding. I understand, your thoughts are the same as mine about the whole ordeal. going to church and speaking in tongues and quoting versus doesn't make a person a saint, it's what they do on their own for others. And last I heard, "judging others" is a no-no according to the great book, so she shouldn't be judging you.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:28 AM
Contributing Member

[QUOTE=keisur]\ I just don't like having to stand up in the middle of the service and say hello to everybody and shake there hands.\QUOTE]

EXACTLY!! I was diagnosed with extreme social anxiety disorder 2 years ago, I'm a lot better than I used to be with medication and therapy, but I still dont like being pointed out to everyone nor do I want for everyone to come up and talk to me. I will party but I wont go to bars for the same reason, I'm just not a sociable person. Glad to see someone else sees my veiw.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:32 AM
Contributing Member

yea, I think I have that but I don't even want to go see the doctor and explain myself to get the hooch to correct it. what kind of doc do you go to for that, I guess a psych or do you just go to your pcp and they recommend someone?

my feeling is, just leave me be and I won't bother you, come up to me and I start figditting and and stumbling on words, get nervous and then just want to leave. That's why I like windsurfing, nobody but me, my board and the water.

Last edited by keisur; 12-09-2004 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:48 AM
Contributing Member

yea, I think I have that but I don't even want to go see the doctor and explain myself to get the hooch to correct it. what kind of doc do you go to for that, I guess a psych or do you just go to your pcp and they recommend someone?

my feeling is, just leave me be and I won't bother you, come up to me and I start figditting and and stumbling on words, get nervous and then just want to leave. That's why I like windsurfing, nobody but me, my board and the water.
I go to Upstate Psychiatry in Greenville, my Doc is Hope Cromer, she does the diagnosis and follow ups but I go to a thearpist in Pickens. Yeah I have a problem talking, I am hearing impaired and stutter probably because of the hearing thing, but I know what u mean by windsurfing. I go hunting and stargazing for the same reasons.
Old 12-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

you guys up for Hush Hole on Saturday?

http://www.rockcrawlersdigest.com/di...?TOPIC_ID=1910

ps. thanks, I may be looking into it after the holidays.

Last edited by keisur; 12-09-2004 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Contributing Member

you guys up for Hush Hole on Saturday?

http://www.rockcrawlersdigest.com/di...?TOPIC_ID=1910

ps. thanks, I may be looking into it after the holidays.
No problem man, hope it works out for ya. I wont be able to go this Saturday because I will have to work. Let me know next time like 2 weeks ahead and I could get a weekend open. I hate working at a groccery store
At least I only have until May to graduate then I'm off to working full time for GM.
Old 12-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Contributing Member

can you get me a job there? At GM that is. haha. my job sucks.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Contributing Member

can you get me a job there? At GM that is. haha. my job sucks.
Ha ha , if only I couldve went to a school for Toyota then I wouldve been set.

Quick Reply: TanYards - Greeville, SC and personal Land in Roebuck, SC : A day of wheeling