Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

SouthEastYotaJam '04- Tellico Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ravencr
I did this mod a long time ago using 1x1"x3/16" angle iron. It's a great mod, and I did it after I bent the hell ouf mine. I put mine on the bottom, and let's just say they are scraped hard along the entire underside of it. Well worth it!

Chris
Well, I finally washed the 4Runner today. Man, even that one mudhole managed to get mud everywhere. Luckily, Tellico mud isn't near as sticky as the red clay or prairie mud around here. Still, $7 and a change of clothes, I only got the bulk of mud off and skipped the handwash.

I only wash my work truck maybe twice a year and it goes into mud everyday, so actually the 4Runner is nowhere near as bad as that.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:29 AM
Banned

Hey Chris, is this your buddy that showed up at Crawford's last time?

Cheddar Is the New Black

MARYSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police in Tennessee are telling a cheesy story.

Marysville police say they arrested a 23-year-old man wearing nothing but cheese early yesterday. He was allegedly carrying snacks stolen from a concession stand at a pool.

Police say they found Michael Monn's Jeep parked near the pool and then noticed his clothes and a bottle of vodka in the vehicle.

Then, they saw the naked man running toward the Jeep. Officials say he had cheese in his hair, on his face and on his shoulders.

Police say Monn smelled strongly of alcohol and wasn't fully coherent.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bamachem
Hey Chris, is this your buddy that showed up at Crawford's last time?

Cheddar Is the New Black

MARYSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police in Tennessee are telling a cheesy story.

Marysville police say they arrested a 23-year-old man wearing nothing but cheese early yesterday. He was allegedly carrying snacks stolen from a concession stand at a pool.

Police say they found Michael Monn's Jeep parked near the pool and then noticed his clothes and a bottle of vodka in the vehicle.

Then, they saw the naked man running toward the Jeep. Officials say he had cheese in his hair, on his face and on his shoulders.

Police say Monn smelled strongly of alcohol and wasn't fully coherent.
I'll have to check!

Chris
Old 07-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Contributing Member

Just got back from the :beach: and was sitting browsing the web when I hear the mail slot and I decide to check this thread and it reminded me that I hadn't gotten Brett's cd yet and so I decided to check what I got today and, voala! There it is! So, now I have to get on makeing the video. I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do. I'll put some random stuff in there from my buddy's rental truck rally Plus some of the stills and I think I'll have something cool.

As for the cheese...
You can never trust those jeep drivers man... WHAT will they do next??

Last edited by turboale; 07-21-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Contributing Member

I just watched all of Brett and Brand's vids... and Brandy... we need to work on your zoom finger of yours . I feel like i'm gonna pop over here... Other than that, good job! I'll be sure to let yall know when I have something. My roomate should be back within the halfhour and I'm going to do it on his computer and its a little different than what I'm used to so I'm going to wait for him to start but I should have something tonight, so STAY TUNED FOLKS!

Later,
Austin
Old 07-21-2004, 01:00 PM
Banned

Oh crap. I forgot to send you the CD. I'll get it out today.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by turboale
I just watched all of Brett and Brand's vids... and Brandy... we need to work on your zoom finger of yours . I feel like i'm gonna pop over here... Other than that, good job! I'll be sure to let yall know when I have something. My roomate should be back within the halfhour and I'm going to do it on his computer and its a little different than what I'm used to so I'm going to wait for him to start but I should have something tonight, so STAY TUNED FOLKS!

Later,
Austin

Yeah, I've got to work on her camera skills-remember she missed me on 3 wheels coming out of the mudhole.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Contributing Member

The best way I have taught people with the hyperactive zoom syndrome is to sit there and make them watch it over and over until they can't stand it anymore, that usually works As for the mud hole... that one's hard to teach... just make her sit and roll... thats the best part about editing!!
Old 07-27-2004, 07:21 PM
Contributing Member

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks now since the ride. I'm bored, when is the next ride? Suggestions for time and place?
Old 07-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Contributing Member

i vote sometime before aug. 14th. cause, thats when i move back to schooll.. heh.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by doink
i vote sometime before aug. 14th. cause, thats when i move back to schooll.. heh.
I vote the same since that's when I'm going on vacation!

Chris
Old 07-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Banned

Brian and Ernie and I are supposed to go check out some stuff in Gardendale. When - who knows. Ernie is supposed to set it up. Once we know more about it, maybe it would offer another alternative to wheel new trails...
Old 07-28-2004, 04:47 AM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking Next ride

Do I have to plan everything? :pat:

Might I suggest some time during fall break, perhaps a weekend in October when it ain't like 4 zillion degrees outside like it is now.

Old 07-28-2004, 05:42 AM

<cough>Moab<cough>
Old 07-28-2004, 05:43 AM
Banned

<cough>No Way<cough>
Old 07-28-2004, 04:31 PM

Brian and Ernie and I are supposed to go check out some stuff in Gardendale. When - who knows. Ernie is supposed to set it up. Once we know more about it, maybe it would offer another alternative to wheel new trails...

zac is in IL until 8-4-04,and he's in the process of SASing his truck so it'll proly be mid to late aug b4 he will be ready to lead,and yes,he's that good of a leader that i would wait on him!! as a side note,Alison and i will be going to the beach the w/e of sept 9 so any time after that for a tellico run is fine with me,but i would like to have enough heads up to get a cabin reserved,the camping thing is too much of a headache for just a weekend!! later

Ernie
Old 07-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
Do I have to plan everything? :pat:

Might I suggest some time during fall break, perhaps a weekend in October when it ain't like 4 zillion degrees outside like it is now.

The temp does suck, especially since I work outside everyday. I think there is a Fall Colors Ride in GWNF in October? Anyone know more about that?
Old 07-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Banned

Aug 28th is out for me. It's my son's first b-day...
Old 07-28-2004, 05:57 PM

Aug 28th is out for me. It's my son's first b-day...

yea,miss that and you'll be camping at crawford's,,,,permanently!!!! later

Ernie
Old 07-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Firetaco
yea,miss that and you'll be camping at crawford's,,,,permanently!!!! later

Ernie
Hey Ernie, I know Zac is out of town, but has he told you anything more about the legalities of Gardendale?

Quick Reply: SouthEastYotaJam '04- Tellico Pics!